Last Post Replies
Hamish Dewe
This is possibly a bug. When selecting "Reset Learner Progress" for a SCORM export, learners may still see an empty box, with the console stating that reviewModelIsRea...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Wadell
Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the contrast or colors of the actual Rise design programming? I am having a hard time with the light grey type on th...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Mark Williams
Hi, I have a handbook that I've created in Rise 360 that I want to share with all our employees. It will sit on our SharePoint site but the question is how do I give t...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Tim St. Clair
Is there a way to insert a small image without having it scale up or down?
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there, I know that we can align the text block by block. I was thinking if there is any global setting that will set the alignement for the whole course? Thanks Bobby
1 year ago
By Boyan Jourdan
Darren McNeill
Hi, I am not sure how to rectify this so any ideas would be useful. We have a storyline block imported into a Rise project and it works as expected. The storyline bloc...
1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Nathan Thomas
I noticed that when you change the colour of text that sits in an ordered/unordered list, the colour of the bullets or numbers remains the same (i.e. changing to white...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gilberto Creque
We chose Rise 360 because we were under the impression that content create by Rise 360 would be WCAG 2.0 compliant AND accessible to screen readers. We recently had an...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rebecca Wienhold
Hello everybody, we created a course with Rise and have changed the language for the labels to German, because it's a German course. However, after exporting the cours...
1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Amanda Majewski
Hi, Has anyone experienced with the Image and Text block where the font does not change to match the rest of your text? I have tried changing the whole course's font a...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Kelly Sheehan
Hi, So I have just started using Rise 360 and am already annoyed with the user interface. The 3 dots that enable duplication, deleting course section etc is soooo anno...
1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Russell Watsky
Hi, Trying out Rise. It's great. I added a storyline block with the standard 4x3 dimensions and then a custom 800 x 570 and everytime I preview I see white bar top and...
1 year ago
By Laurel Rohlf
Misha D'Andrea
Is there a way to remove the "Start Again" prompt after completing a scenario is Rise 360? Once folks complete we just want a completion confirmation shown that they h...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Erik M
Hi All, A curious behavior is occurring in Rise. In Settings, I've selected the Labels to be in French. I reviewed the translations and they all appear fine. However, ...
1 year ago
By Erik M
Esra Guven
Hi there, My rise course does not work well with IE browser. It seems okay with Google Chrome and Edge. Can you confirm the compatible browsers. Thank you
1 year ago
By Pauline Chhooi
Diane Morris
Hello - I am reaching out because I have a Rise course that includes a Storyline block. The SL block will not play when previewed in the phone format. Pressing the big...
1 year ago
By David Schwartz
Donna Parham
When using Storyline 2, we had a "Review Quiz" button on the results slide, which was only enabled after the learner either passed the test or failed it twice. Is ther...
1 year ago
By Mengqiao Xu
Fay Sicker
Hiya, I have imported some SmartArt from PowerPoint into Storyline. After doing so, the image looked sharp. I added some text layers and buttons in Storyline&nbs...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Chris Livermore
Hi, I'm trying to replicate this Medscape example i.e. would be cool to have a 'your peers chose...' % answer to a quiz question. e.g. Q1. Is my name is 'Chris' a.No b...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Brian O'Dwyer
Hi all, After a bit of searching I was unable to find image dimensions for each block component in Rise. To that end, I created this storyboard template. Personally I ...
1 year ago
By Matthew Davies