Last Post Replies
Tora Bailey
We have been testing our course on different devices and have found that on mobile devices the heading text gets cut off when you first see an accordion but if you exp...
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Shelly Williams
I wish there was a way to select a thumbnail for imported videos in Rise 360. I don't like that it is just a blank space with a play button.
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Gloria Rudometkin
How do I open my SCORM course for edits in Rise? My colleague built the course in Rise and she shared the scorm course with me but how do I open it in rise to edit it ...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Neil Jones
Hi we would like to share a course via the preview link (until we have 1 viable LMS option currently we have many) - does the preview link contain marketing cookies an...
1 year ago
By Neil Jones
Erin Smith
Hi All - do we have the capability to move the character in a Rise Scenario block to the right side? For context: I'm attempting to simulate a conversation between two...
1 year ago
By Erin Smith
Tim Morris
Is there a way to embed the web-export format of a SCORM file onto a Google Site? I'm trying to share a course with individuals who don't have access to my company's L...
1 year ago
By Tim Morris
Karen Gerome
I have the exact issue that Brooke South had in 2020. That conversation was closed by Brooke for some reason. Is there an answer to this? Hyperlink May 06, 2020 By&...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Frances Suazo
I found a section in Rise that arranges existing templated lessons into Series (also called Categories, I believe). It seems to compile short lessons into series so th...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Brittani Moberly
I have developed a few assignments in Articulate for Aaron’s regular online HSA 200 course. I added a quiz to the lesson so that it would report a score at the end and...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Gillian  Flett
Videos are playing okay in earlier versions of Chrome, but we have 3 Rise modules now where users can't play the vidoes if they are on the latest version of Chrome.&nb...
1 year ago
By Pete Williams
Tora Bailey
I have a couple of issues with buttons in Rise and I’m not sure if they’re two different problems so should put them in different discussions or just to include them b...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Marco Peluso
hello, Since there are the new themes funcionality any workaround to increase the logo is not working anymore. Does anyway has suggestions? Thank you. Reply &nbsp...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jillian Ashley
I have embedded videos in Rise 360 that I want learners to watch all the way through. I unchecked the "allow forward seeking" option in settings, but learners ca...
1 year ago
By Susi B
David Unruh
With a Rise course we recently reversioned in Cornerstone, SMEs that reviewed the course in Review 360 are seeing content from one of the review versions and not the f...
1 year ago
By Susi B
Alexandra Lenz
It would be great if I could create the flashcard grids with any number of back sides (like a flashcard stack). Then I can compare A and B not only in 1 category, but ...
1 year ago
By Susi B
Mal MacDowall
I have embedded a video in Rise 360 from Vimeo - Currently it shows the description and the link to the vimeo video. #1. How do I hide the description and view o...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gerry McAteer
Hi, I have created a quick Rise example where you can use the labeled graphic block as a popup box. I have put a couple of examples in the demo link below. One idea is...
1 year ago
By Gary Storts
Chris Livermore
I'd be interested to hear from anyone experiencing this & any solutions; - A simple Rise exported SCORM (1.2) loaded onto the latest Moodle version - Learner opens...
1 year ago
By Chris Livermore
Linda Wallace
Can I hyperlink into a Rise document directly to a specific section? In other words, can I create a link to a section in a Rise document and use it outside the R...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Alexandra Lenz
It would be great if there was an alternative navigation in rise. That is, if you could jump via a graphic embedded at the beginning of the WBT in different chapters. ...
1 year ago
By Alexandra Lenz