Last Post Replies
Megan Clare
Same question as previous posts linked below: why can't we change the order so the image is displayed below the text in the marker? Is this a feature that can be added...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Suzannah White
A client is testing our course and the video frames don't appear at all for him within each module until he begins scrolling the page, then they fade in. I am unable t...
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Erin Buckley
I have several Rise courses in which I have embedded StoryLine videos. When I access the courses outside of the LMS, no problem. When the learner clicks the video it p...
1 year ago
By Max Burnes
Martyn Stevenson-Read
Hi, We're having intermittent streaming issues with one particular Rise course and our IT folks are saying that the course is trying to contact something called Datado...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Carolyn Ashley
Is it possible to view courses published by a team member who is no longer employed by my company?
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Brenda LaDuke
I published this training last year with no issues. I just made some minor updates, and now I get error stating the HTML5 folder is missing.
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Jennifer Hayes
Hello, I've tried recording audio in a labeled graphic marker, and the recording does not save or upload to the marker. Please help. Thank you!
1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Paul Abdullah
I'm having some trouble with using custom fonts in Rise 360, but I am new to this feature, so I wonder if this is user error? I have uploaded several custom fonts, but...
1 year ago
By Paul Abdullah
lisa@firetech.com Salzman
I've seen a few other discussion regarding issues with SCORM files and completion/progression tracking on an LMS. We are having the same issue. I followed a replier's ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Sandra Hoersch
I have exported a Rise 360 file as a Scorm file. Now if the users complete the training and continue on another day, the learning progress is lost. How can this be pre...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Becky Holman
Hi all I'm having a bit of trouble with a table I have created in one of my Rise sections. In the edit mode the table diplays fine, but in preview mode, the table is n...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Elaine T
Hi there from Melbourne Australia 1. In the last week or two whilst building Rise courses, I have experienced issues with full width images only displaying half the im...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Brian Cook
I have been using the same SL block in a Rise course for 3 years, only this year on mobile devices, it is jamming the X out button on top of the hamburger menu and cau...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Cook
Luke Bond
Right folks, this is a bit of a long one. Bear with me... I am currently trying to create an engaging scenario using Rise, but the lack of options makes this a major i...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
sabrina gardette
Hello, How to add a link from a "labeled graphic card title" with a "heading/block" within the same "lesson", Thank you very much, Kind regards,&nbsp...
over 1 year ago
By Ellenina Harris
Pete Williams
Morning all, I am new to Articulate and the LMS world. We are working with Kallidus LMS, and I have designed a Rise 360 course for our logistics and Supply Chain induc...
over 1 year ago
By Pete Williams
Now  In Training
Hello, Is there the option to turn on a time restriction in Rise files? We have a client that wants her course completed within 60 minutes. She told us thi...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Adam Duchac
Hi everybody! Has anyone had luck making the Rise Scenarios smaller when trying to export? We are limited to 5mb when adding the Rise course back in to our LMS (Totar...
over 1 year ago
By Paul Schneider
Tom B
A client inquired about what happens to a Rise project if they stop subscribing, being that it is a SaaS product. Would their created courses get deleted or stay archi...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Iffaf Khan
Hi. Is it possible to upload a different picture or GIF to each lesson header, instead of just having text? Thanks Iffaf
over 1 year ago
By Brittany Johnson