Last Post Replies
Christina Elkemann
When using animations, the images or hot spots are not displayed (on Windows Laptop). Using Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Especially in Firefox the problem. When we set an...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Akiko Katsumata
Hi, I would like to embed video URL in Rise 360. I usually do this using Multimedia>Embed. But for certain URLs, it seems as the parameters that come after "?" are ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Preeya Tulsieram
Hi, I need a recommendation for an XLIFF reader that might actually get approved for use by my IT department. I was previously given the name Smartcat, but...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Arleen Lafuente
Hi I've created a package using Rise 360 which utilised the matching type. It's already been approved by my customer. However, when I published on our webse...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jerry Reimer
how do I add lessons in Rise 360 within an imported PowerPoint slide deck?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
CLI PHD
Can anyone help me with this error message (attached screenshots)? I created a rise module and exported it as scorm 1.2. I have tried to track using course completion ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Nova Knight
Hi all, I am currently building a course based on compliance using Rise Blocks. How do I ensure all content, which will include policies, are viewed by the user ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
E-Learning Person
Hi, I have a long .PDF where learners need to read each page to acknowledge they've read it. It's a compliance document. How can I have the PDF appear on a Rise ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Danielle Formen
I have a Rise course that includes several file attachments for people to download. When I publish Rise for the web and upload to various servers in my organizat...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Jacqueline Norheim
Hi all of a sudden the course header font is not updating to the .woff font files I have uploaded for all of the courses I have created. How do I troubleshoot this?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Adam Oppegaard
The videos that I have used from rise 360 templates have disappeared. Can you tell me what I need to do to get the videos back?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Andrea Blakelock
I'm having issues with the accessibility of Storyline widgets in Rise 360. The course is accessible in Storyline, focus order, accessibility, alt text etc. but when yo...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Judy McDonough
Hi, I'm building a module in Rise and want to move a text block from one lesson to a different one. Besides cutting-and-pasting, is there an easier way to move t...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Justin Phillips
I'm developing some material and the project owner has asked about the feasibility of allowing end users to input text which could be reported back to our LMS. We'd th...
over 1 year ago
By Jon Ezell
Seema Nagamohan
Hi wanted to add a link ( that appears throughout the course)to signup page ... is there a way to do this?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
La Cooperativa  Humanitaria
Hello, I've create a course with 5 modules in Storyline and now I was uploading those 5 SL (already published in Review360) to a Rise course... All seams to work well,...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Laura Wilczek
Hi, I love using Rise's pre-built content! However, today when I select or preview a course, it does not show the embedded video content. I know content is supposed to...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Michelle Hill
Does Rise have the capability to merge courses? I know a course can be copied, but I need to take completed information from multiple courses to create a new one...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Michelle Silverthorn
I'm confused about the exporting. I have to export using a Quiz result but I don't see how you can create a Quiz in Rise. I only see how you can create a Knowledge Che...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
James Wolfe
Hello all, I am a department of one for my organization and I'm trying to create almost everything from scratch. I have a lot of work I want to do to make an impact, b...
over 1 year ago
By James Wolfe