Last Post Replies
Andrew Tomko
Greetings. Does anyone have a sexual harassment prevention Rise course that they could share? Also looking for one on harassment in the workplace. Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Carolin Hollweger
Hello, I tried several Fonts for my japanese Rise Course. Unfortunately, some signs are displayed incorrectly every time. For example, the sign for "false". (for...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Allison Muscat
I've searched and found quite a few discussions on this topic, but all are several years old so I'm posing the question again. Can you set a video thumbnail when addin...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Francesca Montanini
Hi, is there a way to group several PDF files in Rise? I have 14 PDF files that I have uploaded to a course and I'm wondering if there is a better way to present this ...
over 1 year ago
By Liz Ervin-Dominguez
Vince Stamile
Hi, how do you stop answers showing on the first quiz attempt. I need learners to try again without the answers showing after the first try.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Iyung Hou
What font size do you set your content to be in Rise? Our target audience are adult learners (in a corporate setting) primarily using laptops to access self-paced lear...
over 1 year ago
By Iyung Hou
Jennifer Keszler
It was very disappointing to see that the latest update did not include the ability to print reports to pdf. Exporting reports to Excel is not an acceptable form...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Dianne Ospina
There is a post in Tom Kuhlmann's rapid E-Learning Blog (such an amazing and helpful blog!) from back in Sept. 2018 where he talked about animated GIFs for use as Rise...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Michele Korgeski
Hello, I currently am a member of an articulate teams account for the college I work with. However, we recently learned that another office at the university has...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Loredana Marchetti
Hi all, is it possible to set a password that the user has to insert to be able to do a Rise course in our LMS? I know how to create a password for ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Frances ODonnell
Hi all, I have seen similar conversations come up in the past but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with more seamless ways to incorporate learner interactions...
over 1 year ago
By Frances ODonnell
Learning Center
Hello, We've discovered our Rise 360 courses do not mark complete in the LMS when we complete them in Chrome, but they do mark complete when completed in Firefox...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eva Kakliugina
Hello, guys, I just saw this example of images that were aligned with the button or button stack, but I can't comprehend how it was done inside the RISE. Maybe some of...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stefaniada Voichita
Hi there, I need help to figure out a couple of thins. Is it possible to add a pop up note in Rise? How? Can we link to another slide within the same module in Rise? H...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bryant Kuehner
I have a Rise course with a five-question quiz. For one of the multiple response questions, the Submit button does not function in production; clicking it yields no re...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Linda Hummel
Hello Community I saw some older posts re: resizing an image in a Rise flashcard. Have any more workaround been identified? I saved my image as a squ...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kate Pearce
Hi , a user who is not a licence holder is not able to do review , the system keeps diverting to a log in - does anyone else have that problem ?
over 1 year ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Jeanne Bernui
Is there a way to restrict the availability of the quiz lesson so learners can't just jump right to it without completing the content lessons above it?
over 1 year ago
By Jeanne Bernui
Admin IRRI Education
As the title indicates, I am unable to upload any image in any of my Rise courses. I can add image blocks, but when I edit and upload an image from my computer, ...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Alexandr Sokolov
Hello everyone, I am a student, and I made a course few months ago in Rise 360 within the free trial and now I don`t see it in my account. I need help to find my cours...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza