Last Post Replies
Peter van der Slikke
Hello, I have issues with importing translated files (xlf) into Rise. Followed the steps as described (duplicate, export both with and without html formatting). Upload...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Samantha Doss
Hi, when I export my course to PDF for review I noticed it does not export the assessment question or knowledge check feedback. Is there a way to have the PDF gather a...
over 1 year ago
By Sam Parker
小灶 能力派
This is how it shows in the preview screen of RISE. This is how it shows on my cell phone.
over 1 year ago
By DFS e-CAMPUS
E-Learning Person
"Rise 360 provides instructions for interactions with the exception of sorting activities, carousel interactions, flashcards, and matching drag-and-drop questions. Unt...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
K. G.
I am trying to insert a URL link to a piece of text in a paragraph block - for example: click here to learn more where "here" is hyperlinked to an external webpage. Wh...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Registrar Arizona
Is there a way to reorder the content within an accordion (or a tab) so that the image is not located at the bottom? I would like to have: title descriptio...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Maite Saco
Is it possible to prevent learners from moving forward in a course if they haven't clicked through every aspect of the interactive elements? What's the best way to ens...
over 1 year ago
By Natalie Whitmore
vicki williams
In Rise, can you require the learner to complete a learning check or section prior to moving to another section.
over 1 year ago
By Ginger Swart
Doris Li
I created a lesson with the continue button locked tills the learner completes the drag-and-drop exercise above the button. However, when I previewed and tested ...
over 1 year ago
By Doris Li
Erin Stapleton-Corcoran
I have built some simple Storyline quizzes and embedded them in Rise. The exit buttons work in the standalone Storyline interaction, buy they don't when embedded in Ri...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Joy Carr
I am experiencing an issue where I have words spaced correctly in the Smartcat Editor, and the spacing is maintained in the XLIFF export file [see image xlff_code.png]...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Nancy Nikodijevic
My team is creating a training module and created an intake form using storyline 360 to gather some basic information from our training participants. We have exported ...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Carrie Eaton
I see several threads about SL screens in Rise requiring a play icon when run on mobile devices. As far as I can see in the threads, that's the case when there is audi...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Jay Sharpe
Hey, Hoping for some ideas and advice here... Basically in short what program/software can windows users use to open/edit XLIFF files? Personally I use a Mac and the h...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Stine Hebsgaard
Hello! I have a Rise course ending with a quiz. Apparently, the submit button does not work properly when I test it in LMS. Nothing happens when I click "submit"...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jade Volkwyn
Hello I have been working in my company Articulate account the last few weeks. However, when I logged in this morning I was unable to access any content. My colleague ...
over 1 year ago
By Jennifer Stein
Nicola Parr
Hi, I added a new course in Rise yesterday. Today I have the option to adjust the theme in a new Theme tab. This is fine but I seem to have lost the ability to do this...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tom Buckley
I am using the preview link to share a LO we are pilotting. It will end up on our LMS when we are happy with it. I am using it with 240 concurrent users tomorrow. To m...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
jane Jordan
How can we make blocks in Rise compliant for visually and audibly impaired
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rebecca Cugini
I am using RISE for training documentation. It would be really helpful if users could bookmark a specific page within a specific "document." It would be even mor...
over 1 year ago
By Timothy Designs