Last Post Replies
Mala Kandadai
Hi there I am suddenly unable to see the Details button on the course cover page after upgrading to new themes. Anyone else facing a problem? Thanks&...
over 1 year ago
By Jay Russo
Anthony Bleything
Hey everyone! I'm trying out articulate rise as a possible tool for our IDs at our university. We use Blackboard. I'd love if we could have the story...
over 1 year ago
By Kiersten Lee
Cory Warshawsky
We are experiencing sporadic issues with embedding videos not loading within Accordions and Tabs, using iframe embed codes. When the course loads, the learner will see...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Estelle Gattlen
Hello everybody, For my course, I would like to start with a big interactive illustration (like this: Luftlabor) where I could click on parts of the illustration and b...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Attivazioni Articulate2021
Hi community, When I export a PDF from Rise, the export changes the predefined font I set up for the course. It is odd because I used the same font for all the courses...
over 1 year ago
By Jez Vincent
Julie Bélisle
I lost my licence for a day due to a misunderstanding. When I got it back and tried to open my Rise 360 courses' page, it doesn't want to load anything. I ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lorenzo Conte
Hi all, I am working on interactive content created with Rise 360 to post on the intranet of my organization. I exported in the "web" format and the web team uploaded ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michelle Levesque
I need an option to mark complete upon either Clicking a button Ticking a box in the 'check box' block Landing on a particular page (but not a particular number of pa...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Simone Ritter
Hi there, if you embed a pdf in your Rise course, Articulate automatically creates the URL, in which the pdf opens once you click it. One of our clients seem to run in...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
CxC Corporate Training
Hi! I am trying to label a graphic, and the marker's text boxes are covering what I'm trying to display. Is there anyway to alter the direction the textbox appea...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mégane Tomasino
Hello, I have created various courses on Rise 360 using different types of activities such as "Flashcards", "Sorting Activities", and many others. When taking my cours...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jerin George
Hi, I am facing an issue with RISE360. I have been working on a Learning content. Post working on the content when I released the review link I found that in the...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Chetan Urankar
Hi, When we publish RISE module for LMS version, each time file naming convention changes to new file names with in the structure for every LMS publish. Is there any w...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Alan C
Hi folks! First time calling but a long time listener ^-^ I'd love to know if there's a way to allow learners to download a SCORM module to view offline. I'm aware I ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michele Israel
I want to tag certain lessons as completion required with other lessons as completion optional. I want the LMS to be able to track the completed sections. But I don't ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
The Marketing Faculty
When will we be able to open a course in a separate tab? This feature is available on Review360, but not Rise360 and it is very frustrating when I am wanting to view m...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Natosha Gallegos
Anyone else seeing a spinning wheel and can't access their courses? My co-workers are seeing the same thing as me but Articulate Status says no issues have been ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Heather Lack
Hi, I am creating a course with audio available should they wish to use this feature. I want them to complete all the blocks but the continue button doesn't activate u...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Arathi Chhetri
Hello, I would like to design one course for different audiences such that some lessons will only be relevant to one type of audience. Can I add different user access ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Christina Gille
Hello all! I love the new template feature in Articulate Rise. We love this platform because it creates beautiful courses very easily. We are in the process of convert...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome