Last Post Replies
Andrea Lana
I'm mounting a course in Rise 360 and I can't find some useful options that are very basic, as well as: -- Duplicate questions in a quiz (if I have several different q...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tyrone Lewis
PLEASE help! I am trying to build a 20 True of False questions assessment in Rise 360. I want to add one question with instructions and specific correct/incorrec...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny Armanious
Hi All, Does anybody know if templates can be created from quizzes in Rise? I am moving content from one Rise course to another one and copy/paste is taking way too lo...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cecilia Cheng
Hi all, Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? If, so can the Correct/Incorrect feedback also be duplicated? Thanks!
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
British School of English / English360
I don't know whether these two features have been requested but it is a no brainer. Being able to duplicate questions in Quiz part of the Rise courses is so needed, it...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lindy Mantin
Hi I really like Rise and see a lot of potential. But I find the Quiz really limited. I am sure we are all just so spoiled by Storyline 2 .... but I am hop...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Stuart Marshall
Are more question types going to be included? It seems that only a multiple-choice (single answer) option is available. Would be good to see multiple-choice (multiple ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sarah Hellewell
Hi, I have a course I am making in Rise. However I am unable to add a course title whereby the Main name of the course is on one line and the "tag line" is belo...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Brian Weaver
Looking for someone to convert Storyboards into RISE 360 - 6 month contract Email bweaver12@hotmail.co.uk if interested. Kind regards
2 years ago
By Brian Weaver
Donna McEachern
Is it possible to link a phone number in rise tht when clicked the user connects directly to a phone number - especially when using a mobile device
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Deloitte Consulting
Hi, my course displayed an error message when I uploaded WOFF font in Rise. I've restarted my SCORM, logged out and logged in, but still didn't work. I attached ...
2 years ago
By Deloitte Consulting
Ed Davis
Hi All!! Is it possible to create a pool of say 25 questions for a Rise quiz and only have 10 questions used randomly at any given attempt?
2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Alex Cabrall
I am creating a quiz that will ask 10 questions, but I would like to have 25 questions so that Rise360 can randomly select 10 of those questions for each test. This gi...
2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Flavia Martins
Hi! I have a question about the randomization of evaluation questions (quiz). I entered 20 questions in total for the draw, but only 10 questions should be part of the...
2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Alexandra Buchan
Is it possible to submit a range of questions say 30 or so – and the system auto selects say 20 each time which ones come up so that they can change each time?
2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Arturo Goldberg
I have 25 questions in my Quiz, but I need to show to my students only 10 of them in random, I can do this with another software like Adobe Animate with Java Script, b...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Wagner
Is it possible to create a collection of many questions from which Rise 360 uses randomly some questions for a quiz/test?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Healy
Hi Guys This is my first time reaching out for support so thank you in advance. I have created a compliance training course in Rise 360 that requires participants to a...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ponvignesh K
Hi, I has create the Quiz section in rise 360, I have a scope that need to implement 20 Question and its need to randomize, But in the preview screen only th...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
MARA PADIAS
Exploring your products....would like to create on line learning with Rise. Big question is where is the courses stored? Locally or in the cloud?&nbs...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller