Last Post Replies
Angela O'Brien
Hi Community, Out of interest, has anyone used the Rise preview link for a small number of participants? We don't need to capture any tracking and the course has...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Stefan Hackel
Hello, I exported a course in Articulate and uploaded it in my domain. On my site I created an iFrame which shows the course but it is not possible for me to get acces...
2 years ago
By Stefan Hackel
Glen Duffield
loading the rise home page for all our courses has slowed to a snail's pace over the last few weeks... We do have a lot of courses (500+) and often this page...
2 years ago
By Glen Duffield
Ignacio MDS
Hello I´m having an error message importing a translated xliff file I have created a copy of the source course, exoprted xliff, translated and imported, but an e...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alexander Joslyn
Hi, I was hoping to implement a "sorting activity" block to make my students recognize good vs bad practice on pictures. I would imagine that this could apply to many ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kelly Attwood
Status appears ok here on your dashboard https://www.articulatestatus.com/ but I can't load any courses : ( Thanks, Kelly
2 years ago
By Kelly Attwood
Jason Markle
Hello! We're adamant about test prep and wanted to see if anyone knows of a way to create a practice test that would give unlimited attempts to someone, even after the...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tiffany Komendat
I keep receiving an error message in Rise this morning. At first, Rise kept deleting the last piece of content I added and now the site will not load. I have a deadlin...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Leah Ludwig
Rise will not load for us suddenly this morning (10:45 eastern time). Anyone else experiencing issues?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
ian morais
Anyone else having issues with rise today 21/2/2022? It is hanging for me and not allowing access to any courses. Review works, just rise that does not. :(
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Catherine Sellars
Why is Rise not loading again? I cannot access my courses to edit and we have important production deadlines. Any idea what the issue is? Can you warn us of any upcomi...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Robert Law
I seem to frequently have an issue that Rise will not load early in the afternoon (I am in the UK). I just get a blank screen. Is this a common issue?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Seemi Raheel
I'm actually sorry I picked Rise to build my new course. It's been a painful experience this past week - tight deadlines and all. When I try to load Rise, it just does...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rita Donigaglia
For some reason, for the last 10 days, there are days where rise doesn't download all course previously create. Someone know the reason ?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Will Hardt
I have tried refreshing browser, restarting PC, clearing cache, but I can't get past the circle of death on My Courses.
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Manickavalli Sumanthanan
Hi My courses are not loading in rise. Anyone facing the issue?/
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Toby Lockyer
Is Rise 360 down at the moment? My courses page just has the spinning grey circle of death? Just asking before, I go into a blind panic as I have a lot of ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Summer Cancilliere
Hello there! I've been noticing an issue when uploading some assessment style modules into our LMS (Schoox) where once the user gets to the end where it shows the...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Marakesh Jarvis
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is possible, but I was wondering if there was a way you can set a course on Rise 360 that some users can complete early if they...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
valentina todoro
Hi all, I've been unable to access/load Rise the entire morning (Central Europe time zone). What worries me is that on Articulate Status page there are no ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato