Last Post Replies
Rod Eterovic
I have a course that includes a podcast. This Podcast player is only visible when Rise activity is viewed in Safari. It is not visible in Chrome. Have you encountered...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Giorgio Cavaciuti
Our team produces 1-2 courses per week (each one translated into at least 7 languages). Is there a way we can bulk export the translation files (i.e select multiple co...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Chetan  Shinde
Hello Team, Recently we are facing issues with built in Caption button where the language name and "Caption Off" text appears in Center of box as shown in attached scr...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sven Hanssen
Hi all, I have been Google-ing a lot, but I can't seem to find a definite answer yet. I was wondering if a Rise SCORM course with knowledge checks such as multipl...
2 years ago
By Sven Hanssen
Aaron Henke
Hi there E-learning Heroes! I need help! We have been adding closed captioning to our Storyline 360 projects that are then uploaded into our Rise projects. ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karin Gierke
I'm working with a client to do the edits for them after the feedback cycle - in Rise 360. They are unable to add me as a collaborator. Has anyone experien...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Fatima Patterson
I created a course in Rise and uploaded the SCORM file to our LMS. I took the course as a learner and it says I failed it. I can't for the life of me figure out what I...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Akshay Iyer
Hi Guys One of the benefits of using Rise is that we have been able to host training outside the LMS and embed links within products. This allows us to embed those lin...
2 years ago
By Minh-Tu NGUYEN
Rachael Juliano
Hello- I have received a large amount of shared courses and I would like to organize them into folders. I see that I can move a course that I created into a folder, bu...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kariñe Idigoras
Can anyone confirm if multiple response block is fully accesible for learners using JAWS as screen reader? Thanks, Kariñe
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
John Toh
hi, my colleague and i are working on the same project, therefore we are working together in building the Rise modules - i am working on content development, and she i...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Klay Dyer
Inserting a Storyline screencast into a Rise course using an interactive block. All works well except that the size of the screen is too small. Any way to (a) make the...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rob Steele
how do i add copyright to each module in rise?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sr. Dolores Keyser
How do you set up the Previous and Next buttons in Navigation?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Caron Newman
Would like to officially request the ability to change the font size and color of the Accordion labels.
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jo Dynon
Carrying out accessibility test of Rise modules using NVDA using the down/ up arrows, and I've noticed the starting couple of words is often cut off/skipped in each bl...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cecily Dodge
Hi! I'm trying to place veniculum variables into a paragraph text block in Rise, and I cannot do it. I can easily create the variables in PowerPoint or Word...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Becky Buehner
Is there a way to have the video or image above the text? Specifically in the tab or accordion blocks.
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sonia Hughes
Is there some way of editing how a storyline block which contains video is displayed in Rise? The thumb nail that comes up in Review is of the actual opening slide but...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Jamal Abilmona
Hello, I'm trying to host an online course to Amazon S3 using cloudberry. I've gone through all the steps using this video tutorial. All works perfectly until&nbs...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller