Last Post Replies
Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out some kind of workaround for using a pre-test and post-test in a Rise 360 course. Does anyone know of a way to do this, either using St...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Chris Want
Hi all We have released a Rise course, which opens fine for colleagues on Edge and Chrome, but colleagues using Safari just get a blank screen. They don't have Edge or...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have some new feature in rise to add custom shapes like we have in PowerPoint and can be added with text into this.
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Learning & Innovation Hub
Hello, Is there a way to change the font on the very first page (course title / menu page) of a RISE course? We would like to change it to match the font we are using ...
over 2 years ago
By Marcel Reinert
The Mix Academy
Can anyone help? As of about an hour ago, I can no longer upload images to Rise. When I click 'replace image' nothing happens....can't add the screen shot ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Abby Velazco
I recently published a new version of a Rise file, but I still had some comments on the feedback tab that I wanted to attend to. Is there a way to view those comments ...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mirella Burgess
I'm currently creating a course in Rise from scratch and I could add all of my branding, logos and opening paragraph just fine but the issue comes when I go to ad...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Terranova 1
Hi, I often reuse an exiting course to build a new course as the structure repeats. I then just replace the content. As I am testing translation uploads&nb...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mary Kohlmann
Hi! I have a question about sharing courses across multiple "seats" within the same Teams account. I would like one of our users to be able to see/download all c...
over 2 years ago
By Mary Kohlmann
Cristina Graham
Hi, My cover photo is appearing pixelated when I upload it into Rise as a cover photo. I've attached the photo here. Any advice/ Thank you, KK
over 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Hilary Trammell
Does Rise 360 allow those who don't have Articulate click and access training for completion?
over 2 years ago
By Hilary Trammell
Roxanne Grant
I have created a course on virtual team building and now want to provide a library of team building activities. I will have 50+ activities some with links, other...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sabina Tham
Hi i have been trying to upload cover photo or any other image but it is not uploadnig, gives me an Error message . Have tried to upload all compatible images. Please ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
think modular - digital solutions GmbH
Storyline elements that are integrated in Rise 360 are not loading correctly in the preview when using the Mobile-Profile (and Mobile-Landscape) format. Do you have an...
over 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Aleksandra Vuckovic
Hi Rise keeps dropping out and says, 'Your computer is offline.' My connection is very fast and reliable, I just checked it. I tried different browsers, as...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johannes Rifert
There seems to be a problem with the service, the dashboard loads until timeout and is therefore not accessible.
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Achinoam Noy Twig
Hi, E-learning hero teams, Hope for your kindly help. When I preview the Labeled Graphic block on a mobile, I click on a marker and then can't close it or click on the...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carla McKenzie
Hello there, I have a labeled graphic. Can I use just this slide without the intro slides, start course, etc. I just want 1 page to insert in my LMS. Is th...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Carla McKenzie
Hello there, can I change the color of the ring on a marker? I have a white background and would like to change the color of the pulsating ring.
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Steve Jones
Hi - I'm updating a Rise course and now notice that my continue blocks don't work. Instead of white text on blue, it's white text on white. And when I clic...
over 2 years ago
By Steve Jones