Last Post Replies
Nancy Schwertfeger
Happy 2022 everyone! I have take the time to look through various discussions, but haven't found an answer to my question yet. I am new to Articulate 360 (I'm a ...
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Leanne Batih
When publishing the course does the system give you the estimated time it will take learners to complete the course?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joey Yeung
I am new to Rise 360 and working on building training. I would like for my learners to have the ability to hover over a terms in a lesson and view the definition...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lebogang Mauku
Hi, Please help, I created a Rise Course which needed a conversation part, so because Rise can only import Storyline blocks I then did the following... I've created a...
over 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Michael Martel
Hi all, I'm planning on using the "Deleted" folder as my backups folder seeing as they can reside in "Deleted" indefinitely from what I've read. So, is there a limit ...
over 2 years ago
By Michael Martel
Brian Weaver
Afternoon all. I wonder if any of you out there have any contacts with folk who understand and know how to use RISE who l might be able to reach out to? Really appreci...
over 2 years ago
By Brian Weaver
Karina Simoni-Avagyan
Hello! At my company we have a team account for three people and we can add each other as collaborators internally. However, we had one course built by a contractor an...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kimberlye Joyce
We created a course in Rise 360 and uploaded it to SuccessFactors. The course runs smoothly, except our course testers are experiencing problems retaining bookmarks in...
over 2 years ago
By Kimberlye Joyce
Cristina Graham
Hi, I was viewing the webinar on creating branch scenarios in Rise. I was viewing this course that Tom created that was included and I love it. However, I'm stump...
over 2 years ago
By Cristina Graham
Melisa Hamidovic
Hello, I'm currently trying to upload my Storyline 360 courses to Rise 360 but it doesn't seem to be working. It keeps saying that it's adding the course but nothing h...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Darcie Harrell
Hi, I am brand new to elearning and articulate! My first question that I am having difficulty figuring out is, can you number over 9 items on a labeled graphic? If so,...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Dorothy Miller
Is there a way to add additional text directly below Course Title to provide navigation information to users of assistive technology before selecting Start Course? Tha...
over 2 years ago
By Michal Jonny
Laurel Schulert
Hello, I am not sure if this issue would be resolved within Rise, or within the LMS. We were wondering if Rise courses can offer "bookmarking," so tha...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Harry Olton
Hi everyone I am quite new to all this. I am not using Storyline. I am learning to use RISE. Is it possible to have visited checkmarks placed on each flip card once th...
over 2 years ago
By Harry Olton
Slavka Klasova
Hi, our LMS system can handle only on SCORM file under one specific course. As we have two version (2 SCORMS - standard and BF) of one course I need to create on...
over 2 years ago
By Slavka Klasova
Lynn Wall
Hi - how do I get the application to recognize my headset? I'm using Plantronics V Voyager Legend and it will not record sound. Appreciate any guidance you...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Samantha Nock
I have created a course within Rise 360. I pasted in Arabic text, which was correctly laid-out (left to right). It looks correct when I am in the edit fiel...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
IFAD's Ethics Office
Hi everyone, newbie here. We need for our clients to carefully read the response of our questions before proceeding to the next one and I was wondering if there ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Margalite Pirnay
I would like to change the appearance of the results page that the learners see after taking a quiz. I would like to add sentences like "congratulations, you passed" o...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Revenue  Management Education
Hi, I have been working on a course and it timed-out saying that I should refresh when I refresh it says I am off-line, but I am not. Is anyone else experiencing this ...
over 2 years ago
By OWEN HOLT