Last Post Replies
elab web
I have a request from a client, he wants to sell a course but it can only be seen a few times, for example 10 times or 10 people look at it only 1 time. Is it possible...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sarah Dodds
I'm thinking not since it's essentially a drag n dop. Anyone got a quick list of interaction types that DO (or perhaps DON'T) meet AAA WAG? many many thanks
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Daniel Cortez
Hi! I'm new to Rise 360, and don't know where to start. I'm looking for some good resources to learn Rise. Thanks in advance! Daniel
over 2 years ago
By Daniel Cortez
Kathy Faber
Hi, everyone. I'm very new to Rise 360 and I'm trying to create interactive blocks in Rise 360 and exporting to my LSM. The issue is that when I export the Rise ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Dan Mullins
I recently completed a course in Rise 360 and the requirements from my client are that the user needs to score 100% on the end-of-course quiz, and that they have up to...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Marta Vanessa Martinez
Hi there, Is there something wrong with Rise. I cannot upload a video. It's taking forever to process a video and at the end a "something went wrong" message pop...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Josh Gorman
I have a lot of images and videos that I want to add as blocks in Rise 360 courses. It would be great if I could drag and drop images from Finder into the co...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
AWS GDSP
Hello everyone, A continual issue I've had with Rise 360 is that when there is no results block, or completion is tracked by course progress rather than Quiz Re...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ivan Mach
Hi, I have created a Rise course in which I added a number of lessons, each containing a Storyline block. Once I completed the course, I exported it to LMS (Scor...
over 2 years ago
By Julie Hewitt
Dorothy Miller
Hi Is it possible to enlarge the font size of button text in Rise? I've reviewed the videos on changing text/translating but can't locate information on ho...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
WT WeTalent
I need support to understand how to copy formats from word to rise. By "formats" I mean both bold / italics, as well as special characters like those used in algebra. ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Shayna Heathman
If you post a Preview link to a course on an internal SharePoint page, is there a user capacity for how many people can be on the link at once? About 25,000 peo...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kimberly Holiday
Hello, Is there any way to add alt text to images in a scenario block? We're using the Rise stock images and inserting them, but we don't see a way to add alt te...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Stephanie Samargis
Why are closed captions not auto generated in Rise? I understand we can upload a VTT file, but can we please have auto generated CCs as a future feature dev? Thank you :)
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jessica Kellerman
Hi I've created a 'how to' guide in Rise for a client, exported for LMS and loaded it (I'll post a separate question on this - the double scroll bar is driving me nuts...
over 2 years ago
By Akash Singh
Paula Sieradzki
I'd like to copy one or two lessons from the templates, but not the whole template How do I do that? Thanks in advance! Paula
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Fundación Universitaria Compensar
Greetings, community. I find myself with a problem that although I have done many of the different solutions suggested on the web, I have not found any effective one. ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter S
I have prepared a quiz in the articulate rise and I wanted to move it to the storyline as I realized I can not limit the number of questions learners should attempt fr...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kris Taylor
Hi Articulate, I have a wave file I would like to upload to a Rise course. It is 30.3MB in size which seems well under the upload limit, but it just won't upload...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rangsarit Kritboonchu
Hi, In 2 month ago, I publish the coruse and the video has picture to picture function as reference screenshot 01_Previous.png. When I use the same course to re-p...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez