Last Post Replies
Pat Cummins
We have a course that is erroring out when we try to export it to a PDF. It exports fine as a Tin Can export, but when we try to export it as a PDF, it times out and g...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kelsy Colwell
When in Rise 360 and trying to select a Cover Photo in settings or an image from the Content Library, the preview where you can select an image shows everything as gra...
over 2 years ago
By Kelsy Colwell
Sue Mullen
Is it possible to add an alt tag to the logo on the title page of a Rise course?
over 2 years ago
By Amelia Matteliano
Академія НСЗУ
Users successfully complete the course. But the result is not passed to LMS Moodle. And the user cannot generate his certificate. Previously, everything worked we...
over 2 years ago
By Академія НСЗУ
Jim Rehmann
I would like to have a "Carousel" block that could use "Text on Image" images.
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Brian Kurkjian
Howdy! I tried importing a GIF (it's actually a lottie downloaded as a GIF) into Rise and the background color code on the GIF shows #FFFFFF (white), but there seems ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Joleen Ream
Hello. I have a course built in Rise with a ten question quiz at the end. I'm unable to advance past quiz question 3. I checked the set to confirm the correct option i...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Академія НСЗУ
Please help me figure out what is the reason. When passing the course from the phone, it is not possible to go to the next section, the button leaves the screen
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Академія НСЗУ
Hello, tell me, please, in all our courses all special characters are colorless. They were colored, and now they are all gray, although we did not change the settings ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lana Kajlich
Hi there, is there a way to make the tabs interactive? My clients advises that only the title of each tab is read with a screen reader but not the content.
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adriana Vianna
Hello everyone, I want to embed a quiz I created in Storyline and embed it on Rise. Has anyone done it before?
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Anitha Pai
I have created drag and drop activities in Storyline 360 and added as storyline block in Rise. When I publish the course and view in iPad, a black screen and play butt...
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Traci Brooks
Hello, When I created my course, I tested my external link and it worked. However, when my colleagues accessed the link, a message appears that external links are disa...
over 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sanja Quayle
Hi, I have been working with Rise360 to create a series of lessons but where I use video I would like to use Ozplayer for transcripts and here is the link: https://www...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
upnext LAB
Click on this link to view a simple example of an employee orientation / e-induction done in RISE! https://rise.articulate.com/share/AFtH11sTEVT-w9jwXCCBOdmW9WiB86N4 &...
over 2 years ago
By Dan Slaughter
Inka Nokso-Koivisto
Hi! I'm trying to embed an iframe object to my Articulate Rise course. It works perfectly well on desktop but the height does not appear right in mobile. Is there a wa...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anne Isholdt
I have dublicated a Rise course, and within that course there was a Storyline block containing a quiz. the dublicated course has a new name, but it will not register t...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Lauren Millang
Hi! Our group is hoping to show our rise courses at an upcoming convention, but we won't have internet at the convention booth. Is there a way to download the co...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Carrie Anderson
Hi, Can anyone help me. I created a Rise project and at the beginning of each section I added a gif animation. They all worked perfect except for one that I created my...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Wilmur Hutchison
Having a glitch in navigation on the RISE content. If you go to the course page, click directly on lesson, it takes you to a blank page, even though the lesson content...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome