Last Post Replies
Angela Heitzman
I am trying to set up a couple of questions in which no matter what answer you pick the response is correct. Here is my example: Do you have cat or a...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Stephanie Samargis
Hello :) I've just started using Rise and was hoping there was a feature to add password protection prior to the user beginning a course? The course will be available ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kathy Currey
Hi, Has anyone else had problems with Rise taking 'forever' to publish? This is a new issue - only noticed this today.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jamie Billingham
I'm having a bad tech day lol I have an SME reviewing two Rises courses today and I received the first few comments he made in Review. I replied to his comments and ma...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Emily Burcham
Hello I desperately need some help with this. My company has paid for an external company to provide us with a around 100 SCORM packages that we want to emb...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Build Capable
When playing a video from a timeline or accordion block, if you select full screen after you click play, the play button flashes in the middle of the screen (as if it ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justin Jones
Our company rebranded and we are updating our courses to reflect the new look. Obviously fonts and colors are easy to change but text size (H1,H2, Subheader, and Body)...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kevin Baker
I exported a Rise course to xAPI. When I tested on my site, some navigation buttons inside the course relaunched the course in a separate window. Obviously, Rise doesn...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Penny Spacht
I'm adding a banner photo (from the content library) with a centered quote at the beginning of every lesson. It publishes perfectly in Review. However...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mario Guerrero
Good afternoon, I've a problem with downloads. When I upload a pdf to "File Attachment Block" and then I download it, its name change. For example, my pdf "Resume...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lisa DelCol
I'm trying to embed a video that gets hung up in processing. It's only 44 KB so it's not too big and I can view it outside of Rise. Another video of similar size works...
over 2 years ago
By Lisa DelCol
Graeme Foulds
Hi. The (relatively) new Quick Insert option in Rise allows one to add tables, number lists and bulleted lists to Accordion tabs without issue. However, if...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Brian Weaver
Hello 'Heroes.' I have a small elearning programme to build in January 2022. Does anyone out there have any contacts who might be prepared to help me do that? I will n...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nora Jones
So, I've added a rise course to learndash using the tin canny add tin can module. I've also tried adding it with a iframe html tag. Both work fine with no issues. Howe...
over 2 years ago
By Nora Jones
Christina Arniotes
Hello, I am using the most updated version of Chrome. I am trying to add more events to a timeline but I can not find the add event button. I looked through forums and...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mary Beth Perrow
Hi Team! I have a quiz as the final piece of an online module in Rise360 ... it feels a little clunky as there is no direction on what to do next. Is there...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
priya makadia
I have embeded Storyline block in my Rise course. I have unchecked the player features like title. Still I can see the title appears when I take the course on Ipad or ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alli Meenahan
I have just lost hours of work on my RISE 360 course. I got as 'Error - Something went wrong.' message and it closed. Have lost all the work done this am. ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shayne Hall
I am creating a course in Rise360 and I would like to add a welcome video to the course, which appears to the learners when they arrive on the course 1st page... Has ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Konstantina Georga
Dear team, I would like to ask you if there is a way to hide completely the completion percentage and the blue marked icon in Rise /menu, because it's very distracting...
over 2 years ago
By Konstantina Georga