Last Post Replies
Alyssa Whale
Hi there Please can you assist or provide some guidance as to why this black play screen displays when adding an Articulate Storyline block into Rise 360? The only di...
over 2 years ago
By Paul Brennan
Jerry Toelle
I've been trying to upload mp3 file for an audio read of the content on my course. It uploaded fine, but has ben stuck on "Processing audio" ?. I have been ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
tim grice
Im new to Rise - in fact still in my trial period....Im trying to upload a video 40MG.....and its just spinning on processing video. This is very frustrating! Is this ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Zach Price
Hello, I am trying to create a course where my employees are tasked with creating an account from an outside website, and then entering the ID that is generated for th...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jennifer Oliveira
Hi all, I am attempting to hyperlink email addresses of key contacts into a Rise 360 course. However, I am running into a roadblock with an email that contains a speci...
over 2 years ago
By Jennifer Oliveira
Celeste Harpold
Is there a way to make the learner stay on a page longer - to make sure they actually read the information? Even when using the continue block, they don't ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Matt Kent
Hi All Please can someone share with me, a solution to an age old problem for us. When we complete an e-learning course with Dividers... Rise scrolls ALL the way to th...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Shruti Chandarana
How to track Knowledge check results/progress in Rise 360 ?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alfred Hon Loon Low
Hi I accidentally deleted lesson a block in "4. LEARNING PHASE 1 | SYNTHESIZING PARTS A & B", Can you help me to recover it?
over 2 years ago
By Clara
Creative Brainstorm
Hello, I hope this makes sense ..! When inserting a single-slide Storyline 360 block into Rise 360, what triggers/reporting need to be implemented to show that the Sto...
over 2 years ago
By Creative Brainstorm
Gemma Blakie
Hi Can anyone recommend translation software for converting XLIFF files from Rise? We have been using Studio Trados but it is a little over-complicated for...
over 2 years ago
By Sebastien Hegy
Abbie Cotter
Hi Can I audit who has viewed or completed a rise360 course that has been shared via a link? Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Abbie Cotter
Ross Riskin
Good morning, This morning, I am see a "double" effect in the numbers in a pie chart I am adding. Instead of 41% being displayed, the number shows as 41.41% (see attac...
over 2 years ago
By Richard Watson
Matthew Jung
We're trying to send out a RISE 260 file with an attachment, but for some reason the "i" in Christmas is being capitalized in the course itself, despite it not being c...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Magda Diaz
We are testing courses that include the embed block and those links include this prefix from Google drive. We didn't add this. https://drive.google.com/...
over 2 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Barbrah Nanyunja
A reviewer noted that the Continue button in a Scenario block is the theme color when using the Text option but white when using the Dialog option, which is inconsiste...
over 2 years ago
By Raising Voices
Alphonso Hendricks
How do I type in RISE quiz question and answer? Please tell me its possible.
over 2 years ago
By Roisin Feeney
Fiona Byrne
Hi I'm new to Rise. I'm using the free trial version. I've created a course. Can I download it and export it to my folder in the Amazon Web Services account I've creat...
over 2 years ago
By Fiona Byrne
Lut Lynen
I am converting a powerpoint presentation in a RISE course. I have followed the webinar on this topic. However, when I try to enter text in the sorting activity or in ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Noah Hanki-vene
I have exported a rise 360 package as xAPI (Tin can) and ran it on localhost inside an iframe. Inspecting the chrome networking tab, I am not seeing any attempt to sen...
over 2 years ago
By ADA Egret