Last Post Replies
matt potigeter
Can we change the location of the 'exit course' button and change the 'bye' page at the end.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Melanie Chin
My training team wants to move to 360. However, when we tried to implement this years ago, our InfoSec group shut it down. They cannot allow our files to b...
over 2 years ago
By Melanie Chin
matt potigeter
I have a freelance license and I develop content for difference clients. Its their content that I digitise. I can I make them the Arthor. i.e. can I load multiple auth...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shonda MacFadyen
Is it possible for Rise 360 to send learners to the next lesson if they did not pass or exit if they did? (If score is greater than 85% exit, else next lesson)
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Howard Villaruel
Hello, We have a couple of courses that have been created but one particular course is not loading since yesterday. Is there a a reason for this?
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kara Demmers
Hi, My institution recently purchased two subscriptions to Articulate 360. We built two modules in Rise, and added quizzes. They looked amazing! However, my director m...
over 2 years ago
By Kara Demmers
Juliette Brunelot
I am working on RISE360, is it possible to suggest to the learner when starting the module to choose his language? and then that the module is in its language?
over 2 years ago
By Juliette Brunelot
Michelle Silverthorn
I want to embed my course on a webpage. Is there a way to get the iframe to fit the entire page of a screen, not just a small box in the window?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Peet Grunert
Hello, going through the edit options I don't see a way how I can force markers to be clicked in a defined order. I can number, but that does not stop anyone to click ...
over 2 years ago
By Peet Grunert
Nina Tomleson
How do I add certificates at the end of my course?
over 2 years ago
By Vicky Attridge
T D
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here as I have a query that I need help with, so thanks a lot in advance for your feedback! I have a module in two langua...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Rebecca Lavis
I understand it is not ideal to share your Rise 360 course via the web link for a long term period, that web hosting is ideal. However in the interim, if you share you...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Selene Redigonda
Hi all, we have a project in Rise, and althougth we selected a font that supports Turkish for the content we have problems with the labels. They are not displaying wel...
over 2 years ago
By Oykum Bagci
Diana Gualda
Hi, I've run into an issue that makes the audio block essentially unusable throughout my Rise course. Particular sections of my content must have a dark backgrou...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Damien Bell
Hi all, While I realise that the content library images legally do not need to be attributed, I have a client who insists that they require attributing. Is there an ea...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Bilal Haider
Hello, When we embed the PDF file, in preview sometimes it shows the pdf embedded, and sometimes it is a blank white screen. What is the procedure to embed the pdf fil...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anthony Goss
Hi! I am playing with the new image alignment options, and I guess I am confused as to how these are useful if the text does not wrap around an image that is ali...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kelly Kirk
I manage a team of multiple developers working with Rise and Storyline. I'm wondering if anyone has pointers on how to protect/secure Rise projects once they hav...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Cindy Lyons
I'm using the tab block, and each tab has text and an image. However, the image always displays to the left rather than centered. Does anyone have any tips?
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Tamara Staton
Hi, I notice that some of my photos, particularly if I add square ones, end up left justified in the Tab Interactive feature in Rise (see attached screen shot). ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato