Last Post Replies
Karen Johnson
Hi, My boss was reviewing a course in Review 360 and making comments. I was resolving them in Rise 360 and we were tag-teaming. When I went to republish the existing c...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Indy Polak
The combi box option does not seem to be working when I download the E-learning in SCORM-format. When I export the same E-learning there doen't seem to be a problem? C...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Bryndís Hrönn Kristinsdóttir
Hi, I've been working on Articulate Rise for some time now and recently I noticed that my "Picture in picture" button is not available on some of the videos I've added...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Katelin Jordan
I am aware that there can be challenges with SVG files that have text. However, SL360 does not allow you the flexibility to do what I want any other way. How can I get...
over 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Eduscape Full Time
Whenever an SVG image is used in a labeled graphic, the markers are not placed properly when the block is saved. When editing the block, the markers are in one spot, b...
over 2 years ago
By Katelin Jordan
Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Hello! I'm building a course in Rise 360. I would like users to be able to type in some text at the beginning (e.g., a reflection, or an answer to a question). Then, I...
over 2 years ago
By Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Ariane Seyfarth
Hi, An agency is going to build an interactive elearning and deliver it in scorm package, which I want to embed in RISE. How will this work as I just ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Deborah Kelly
Hi I'm trying to recreate this slide in either Storyline or Rise 360. Please can you tell me which is the best way to do this. many thanks Debbie
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kylie Brown
Hi all, I'm fairly new to this. I have an interactive animation module that was created by an external agency that is a scorm file. Is there anyway of adding thi...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
CRN EM WFD
Hi, Is it possible to centre align the images in the Tabs interaction please? Thank you, Angel.
over 2 years ago
By Learning & Development
Matai Tagicaki
I have just completed putting together a course on Rise 360. Now it has been suggested if I can turn it into a video instruction. Any idea for short cuts doing this?
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mike McGrath
Hello, I work with a growing team and would appreciate recommendations on how to efficiently add the same collaborators to our courses. Is there a way to make a ...
over 2 years ago
By Dan Jeffries
Deb Simonson
Hello, I am fairly certain this question must have been asked in the past but my search efforts do not provide relevant results. My question is simple, I am addi...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rosangela Milmoe
I created a quiz question using the drag-and-drop question type. When I test it in the course preview, it works fine and after submitting it takes me to the next ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Learning Team
Hi, I've created a basic 4 question Rise quiz. I want people to be able to continue even if they fail the quiz as the feedback pretty much tells them the corrective ac...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicolas Schmit
Hello! I'd like to create links inside a lesson to another next lesson. The idea is to use an image with markers (Labeled graphics) and insert a link, in each marker, ...
over 2 years ago
By Laurese Montemayor
Susan Simkowski
Hi, I am trying to embed content either from storyline or Rise into Bb. The information that I can see on the community seems to be over ten years old. My preference i...
over 2 years ago
By Susan Simkowski
Leena Jose
How to remove lessons list from RISE landing page. I find this layout very confusing when I first start in RISE (I have a "START" button, but I've already started...
over 2 years ago
By Leena Jose
Phil Huynh
Hello All, New to this. I am a vendor and created training for a client to view. As of now, i send them the link with a password. But, recently I've had clients ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
charitha b
Is it possible to have quiz questions into different modules? If I have 20 questions, can I break them into 4 modules in rise 360?
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez