Last Post Replies
Kelly Cooney
In a share link, is there a setting that will allow a user to return to the share link and have it "remember" where they left off? thanks
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ann Dyellig
GOAL: Have an interactive Storyline block in RISE without any type of "player" around it. I created one interactive page in Storyline 360, set no menu/resources/nav bu...
over 3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Michael Oswald
Once I select a "list" in Rise, how do I change it to a different type of list. i.e. numbers vs. boxes. it seems that I cannot and would have to redo the entire ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sheri Matt
When I click on a particular lesson in Rise, instead of starting at the beginning of the lesson, it jumps down to the last block, which is a Storyline block. Wha...
over 3 years ago
By Sheri Matt
Cathi Baker
How do I remove the Take Again button at the bottom of the quiz results page? I am getting this button/option at the bottom of the page even after a score of 100% is a...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Grant Tucker
I've never encountered this type of issue before. I'm using Oracle Taleo as my LMS, and I've published a series of Rise courses as SCORM 2004 so I can track the indivi...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
S W
Can I link assignments and discussion URLs in Rise 360 from the Master course in D2L, and when the course is copied to different course sections, have those assignment...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pamela Coffin
I am experiencing a new issue when testing a Rise course on my iPad Air (iOS 11.3.1) where when I tap on an image to expand and then tap to go back to the course, the ...
over 3 years ago
By Pamela Coffin
Difuz Learning
Hi, I have a problem with the reporting from the quiz. We have a course that finish with a quiz and we export the course in our Moodle 3.1 with "complete the quiz" and...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
KELLY TANIGUCHI
We have a course with a scorm, the content of this scorm have an embedded video vimeo in a iframe with a cdn link. In the desktop and mobile browser it work...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Virtual Wallet
hi - ive created and exported my course. Here's the link: https://www.connecttosupporthampshire.org.uk/s4s/CustomPage/Index/1#/ it works fine in chrome and...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Drew Everett
All, I have published/exported/uploaded/assigned many courses using Rise in my current role. Recently, I started experiencing an upload failure when importing new cont...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Miguel van den Branden
Hello, I'd like to collect data (for example quiz results & resume info) from a web exported Rise course, without using an LMS. I'm wondering if this data is store...
over 3 years ago
By Miguel van den Branden
kristen barker
Hi, does anyone know why the editing buttons are missing in Rise 360 in Edge browser? If you know where the button is and hover over the space the curser changes and y...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mark Morgan
I am building flashcards with text only to show key terms in my course. However, some of the text is running off the card rather than wrapping. Is there a trick ...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Cathi Baker
Has anyone figured out how to change the lesson numbers within a course? I have part I & II of a training and would like my lessons to be 1-4 in part 1 a...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Melissa Black
Hello everyone, I have been tasked with creating some learning for some third parties that my company works with and Rise would be my preferred tool. The problem I am ...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Custody Training
My project involves a series of Rise module content launched in Blackboard where we want to just track completion as the learner moving through all content and activit...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Gina Richerson
I want to add a link in order to jump from one place in my document to another area. Example: If I build a contents page, I want to be able to link from a listed...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Andrew Maranta
Hi, Is there any way to create pass/fail states for articulate rise quizzes? It seems that if you fail a quiz, and you create the course so that they cannot cont...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller