Last Post Replies
Nora Pastor
Hi all! A colleague has recently shared several modules made with Rise, my job is to apply the translation to these modules, however, when I try to import the .xlf doc...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terry  Done
Hello, We are currently experiencing issues with Rise when opening it in IE11. Colleagues are saying that they are getting blank screens and/or it freezes. Is anyone ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christa Novelli
We have a course that was developed in Rise 360 by a contractor and published for LMS (SCORM 2004, v.4 and also tried SCORM 1.2). We use Cornerstone OnDemand for our L...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elizabeth Maddox
Hi there, I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the numbers in the global label section. I have labeled my "modules" when I created the sections to corresp...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Colin Daly
Is it possible to have a Storyline block within a Rise course replay itself over and over?
almost 5 years ago
By Colin Daly
Joachim Bessell
Hello, I was surprised when I got this message by editing content in Rise (see attachment). Does anybody know what it means? I'm sure having payed my articulate 365 li...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tonya Ratliff-Garrison
If you have all of the material you need and you are familiar with Rise, how long do you think it would take you to build a 30-minute course (roughly 30 minutes)?
almost 5 years ago
By David Tait
Dr Imogen Smith
Hi all I've written quite a bit of lesson content in Word, including hyperlinks. When I paste into Rise, the hyperlinks disappear. It's really frustrating to have to a...
almost 5 years ago
By Dr Imogen Smith
James Alanis
When a user clicks on a hotspot with an image, how can I make the image "clickable" and then direct the user to another section of the Rise 360 course? I attempted to ...
almost 5 years ago
By Karl Muller
Idalia Centeno
I want to create modules that include voice overs that are optional in playing. I also want certain parts of the module sections to be blocked so that the user has to ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Noffs
I am creating an elearning lesson on Choosing Joy. When the user clicks on the section called “How Do We Choose More Joy?” the section jumps right down to “Watch the B...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurence Santelli
Bonjour, J'utilise Rise depuis peu et je rencontre un problème. Rise modifie le texte en français sans raison, il semble traduire et inverser l'ordre des mots. Que pui...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcia Dickerson
Hello. I have a Rise360 course that contains a video set to "complete the content above before moving on." Once the video completes, the Continue button appears, but t...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Global  Training
Rise won't load, and I get this message saying my computer is offline, but everything else is accessible internet-wise. Tried a number of of times now.
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Roxanne  Myles
I am an admin in a team with 4 seats. Between us we have well over 30 courses. When we tried to log in. All our courses had disappeared. Our po...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Miranda Boswell
Does anyone know about any issues with Rise today? Both me and another person in the same state are getting an offline message when trying to work in Rise.
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cyril BOUCHARD
hello I have this message for 20 minutes. Am I alone in having this problem?
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Charlie Sinclair
Hi, I am trying to publish a Rise Document to Review and I am getting the attached error message - please can anyone shed some light? Thanks
almost 5 years ago
By Charlie Sinclair
Karen Hoffman
I'm trying to export a RISE course to LMS/SCORM file, and I keep getting an error stating "Something went wrong." I need to get this course into our LMS ASA...
almost 5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Swapnil Kale
how to install rise 360 on pc
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez