Last Post Replies
Justin Greth
I have been working to copy and paste content from a Word document.  Most of the time it's transposing over semi-accurately.  But, I sometimes get "garbage" that I jus...
almost 5 years ago
By D Copenhaver
Kenneth Legge
Hi all, I've had a request from one of my Seniors asking about changing the vertical location of the arrows when viewing Carousel or Process flows. Is it possible to...
almost 5 years ago
By Kenneth Legge
Gerry Mayer
Is it possible to upload a css file or a javascript file somewhere in Rise 360 where I can link to it in my code snippet?  
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kai ...
Hi all, I haven't been on here in a while. Wow! Amazing things are happening I see. Quick question - Is there a way to track course completion without an LMS? In SL ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
JC Blanchard
I'm creating quiz blocks in Rise 360. In the settings, I turned the "Reveal Answers" option to ON. The correct answer is shown only when the user answers the question...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
JC Caianiello
Hi there, I've been using Storyline 360. Rather than including all lessons into one Storyline course, I breakout each lesson as one module. If the course has six less...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ewa Jablonowska
Hi, We are translating RISE labels into quite a few languages that we will also be translating our RISE-based courses into. When I downloaded / exported...
almost 5 years ago
By Dorothy Cafino Finnigan
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I am looking to integrate my Rise exports (whether in SCORM or TinCan) into a wordpress installation, has anyone had any success with this? I was hoping to...
almost 5 years ago
By Pankaj Agrawal
Angie Elliott
Hello!  I have a number of different text blocks where I am utilizing either the numbered bullet or rounded bullet indented text. In the text box entry the numerals o...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Paul Smit
Hi, First up, Rise is awesome.  I'm really impressed by the responsive functionality so far.  My challenge, however, seems to be exporting.  It seems to be stuck at t...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jack Ding
Multilanguage programs Directly from the Internet (Browser) Starting programs have major disadvantages, the language in the user interface appear only in English, alth...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Travis Goodroad
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has a way to adjust the font size of lesson titles. (see attached screen cap.) I want to make them larger but as far as I can tell that ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ashley Hill
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to create a labelled graphic in Rise in which the labels only appear when you hover over them? We're looking at building an in...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
CT  Learning
Is there a way to decrease the font size of the numbers in the numbered list option when using paragraph text? I'm working on a reference page and the numbers are ridi...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
julie taylor
Is there any way to be able to use our own characters for the new scenario?
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Nina Hutchinson
I'm creating my first RISE project and have inserted a 4 button "Button Stack". I could create the label, description and destination block. I got the first bullet to ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Training Team
I've added simulations I've made in Storyline to Rise many times. However, I'm creating a course right now, and this is the first time I'm seeing this issue. As users ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katja Lehmann
Dear Rise-Users, please see the attached screen for my question. It's not the first time I recognize these separations within the table of contents in Rise courses. B...
almost 5 years ago
By Katja Lehmann
ray chaira
How are people managing student within Articulate? We are currently using Rise 360 to deploy learning modules. We do not have a LMS but do have wordpress experience. I...
almost 5 years ago
By Pankaj Agrawal
Christine Brown
Is there a way to build in a discussion feature in Rise? I love the way the feedback feature works in Articulate's review tool and wonder if this functionality would b...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte