Last Post Replies
Lindsay Hoyle
Hi team, We just published a SCORM 1.2 file to our LMS, and we've had sporadic issues with our learners receiving a blank screen when they use Google Chrome. From som...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tara Young
Hi there, is there a way to require learners to complete the interactive blocks, such as sorting or flashcards, in Rise before completing the course? 
5 years ago
By Tara Young
Tim Heidt
Hi, When the learner leaves the Rise course and revisits it takes he or she back to the top of the lesson. But then, it does not show they have done the knowledge che...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kari Kuhberg
I have a RISE Module in which it seems like some part of it has been somehow corrupted. It looks like I have been caught in some kind of "edditing process" and the les...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mikey Plannett
Hi All, I am in the process of trying to create a Survey that will be included in many of my eLearning courses. I am having challenges getting the data to aggregate i...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
upnext LAB
I have added a Storyline 360 interaction from Review 360 into RISE. The interaction consist of TWO survey-essay.  When testing on mobile phone, upon clicking onto the...
5 years ago
By upnext LAB
Rhona Blankenship
Hello, I have created a Rise course which contains two attachment blocks. The issue I'm running into is that in Preview and when published to the LMS, the 2nd attachm...
5 years ago
By FAB Training & Education
Elearn Help Desk
Hi all, I added in a storyline block in rise and these 'drag up to fullscreen' icons have appeared and I'm not sure why or how to remove them. Any ideas? TIA Emma
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ronny Salmeron
I have developed a resource in which every chapter includes a reference section towards the bottom of the page and I am using the interactive accordion feature to disp...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kim Hofmann
I am trying to add an arrow to an image in Rise but not having any luck.  Any ideas?  Thanks Kim
5 years ago
By Katherine Piatti
Martin Maya
Hi How do you export your Rise course to a LMS in xAPI format and include any links to attachments within your course? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
5 years ago
By Karl Muller
Steve Orr
One of the available templates is an image with text to its right. Is it possible to put the text on the left? Regards Steve
5 years ago
By Kim Hofmann
Jen Dove
Hi! Has anyone had the ability to do additional color customization within the Rise UI? My SME's are looking to change the look of the side menu colors, la...
5 years ago
By Lloyd Hill
Tom Preskett
What is default width/height of the Rise video block?
5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Fredrik Dahlin
Hi, suddenly my multiple choice questions got too much space under the Submit button in IE11. In Chrome (Mac) and Edge it looks fine. https://360.articulate.com/revie...
5 years ago
By Fredrik Dahlin
Holly Perret
Hello, I have a zip file of a course that was created in rise by an employee that is no longer with our company. I can access the course in our LMS system and I have ...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Carly Brunner
Hi there,  I have inserted the Note block in a lesson, but for some reason it only shows up in Edit mode. When I go to Preview, it does not show up. I tried deleting ...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Bernice Maldonado
I cannot edit the Process Block once I've added it to my RISE module.  Clicking the edit button does nothing.  Is there something going on with the software?  Is there...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Lisette van Zanten
Hi,  I need some help. I have an interactive world map. I would like it if the markers link to other lessons in the course. I can hyperlink, but then it opens in a ne...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Karl Richter
I'm doing a new project for a bank that's training tellers with online simulations in Storyline.  There are about 40 transactions that new tellers need to practice in ...
5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann