Last Post Replies
Paola Cedeno
Hi, Problem: When exporting the course I create in Rise to an external LMS it asks me to choose which Storyline block to track -- there are 5 Lessons and each has one...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sovan Mitra
Hello, can anyone help me in to know how to randomize the options for both sides in rise under Matching.
5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sofia Chudaeva
I can not download the logo, file png or jpg, I tried both but it was not successful
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Daniel Neix
Hello, we are having an unpleasant situation here, one of our clients uses vision form oracle and in mobile it seems like the course is in an iframe and it can't go fu...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Merle Bücking
Hi all, We are struggeling with links to URLs/websites in the mobile version of Rise 360. PDF downloads aren't worling, too. Any idea, why they work in the desktop ve...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Andrew Ferguson
Hello, I'm testing a Rise 360 course in our LMS (Drupal) for the learners ability to continue where they last left off when logging back in. Our administrator tells ...
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gordon UBS Lam
I love the new capability to do branching in rise.  But is there a way to do cumulative scoring?  We have developed several branching courses, and want to do two thing...
5 years ago
By Virginia Lewis
Peter Backström
The first thing I have to do after adding a text block is always to remove the default text. Would be nice if that had shown the first 5 times I added a block since I ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sovan Mitra
Hi, How can I make the accordian size broader so that if the text is more, then all the content will be visible?
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Forest Professionals BC
What is the maximum number of people that you can share a web link with (for a Rise courses)? How long is the link good for?   cheers!
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Cody Brindle
Hi all, I was discussing with my colleagues the various uses of Storyline and Rise 360 and we came to a crossroad. I wanted to confirm some details of the two program...
5 years ago
By Jem Janik
Annie Louden
Is there a way to wrap text around an image? I'm using the Image & Text block. I'd like the note in the attached photo to span the length of the screen. I suppose...
5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ondřej Krátký
Hi, I have problem with font in major labels like button continue, home etc... this font for labels is not possible to change with custom font. Is here any solution? ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anthony Walker
Can I add my own audio to slides and lessons?  
5 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gerald stoffer
hallo, Kan ik op een ipad ook werken met Articulate 360?  
5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
DE Academy
I put a video in Storyline, saved it with play and stop triggers, and placed it in a course in Rise.  Whenever the course in Rise opens, the video starts playing.  How...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Adam Yerger
Is there more granular documentation on what minor version of IE11 is supported than exists on the support page? (it only says "IE11")  We are running into an issue w...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
edward priddy
I've tested a simple test course created in rise in our LMS (Successfactors) and nothing I cannot get the course to complete.  I've tried SCORM 1.2, 2004 v3 and 2004 v...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Crocker
Attached is a part of an image I have used as a title image. The before shows what it should look like and the after is what happens when imported into Rise. The blue ...
5 years ago
By Susi B
Joey Meyer
Hi all, I am getting an error message when trying to upload an mp4 file. The file is well under 5GB and I'm using Chrome. Are there any other suggestions on how to fi...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte