Last Post Replies
Amelia Costigan
This is our first Rise course of a series. Our web developer used the plugin and loaded the course to embed in our website. It looks terrible.  Any tips? FYI: we are a...
5 years ago
By Amelia Costigan
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen
I am creating an interactive new staff handbook and would like them to be able to print a copy of a check list from the handbook - is this possible and if so how? Tha...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kristyna Bhattacharyya
Hi, when i send the SCORM to the customer to upload in their LMS and then later make changes in that course, will those changes be visible to the customer or do I have...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mary Gladding
Our users are a bit old school and still like to receive a pdf version of a course to review. It would be great if you could export a reduced-sized pdf (lower image qu...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sadig Algazzali
Hello,  Is there a way to select a still frame (via png/jpeg) to use when users access a Rise lesson. When we embed videos on a lesson using Vimeo, we can go into Vim...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rhona Blankenship
Hi, I know this likely must be user error, but I am unable to add additional markers to a labeled graphic. There is no Add option to the marker section. Is there a pr...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Zehra Aykut
Hi, We are currently converting all our contents in Rise format. We have a bunch of courses created by an supplier, the format is AICC. And this supplier ensure the r...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Désirée  Jochem
Hi community, I'm experiencing a problem with rise. I want to add a labeled graphic. The first two markers that appear automatically when adding a new labeled graphic...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David McEachan
Further to my ealier post, it has now become apparent that the Edit function is causing Rise to hang in every type of block. Again, tested in Edge and IE. Chrome is o...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Douw Steyn
Mmmm, I'm about to hit the roof. At the office and 3 people are trying to add another label. All of us has done it before, you make sure you are in edit mode then clic...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alvin Tan
This issue seems to be new. It was working perfectly fine a few weeks back. Now whenever I click on the image to create a new marker,  rise 360 just crashes. I'm runni...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Emrah Mete
Is there a problem with labelled graphics as a block item? Getting a white screen when clicking on an image to add new markers. It started a little while ago - see att...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David McEachan
I've been plugging away at a course in Rise which includes a number of video blocks. It's all been working well until today when I found I'm unable to edit the video b...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Training Team
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the contrast for the matching blocks in the review section? Our people are having a hard time seeing the edges of the bloc...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Roberts
Hi there, I know that other users have had issues with custom fonts displaying when publishing from Rise, but I am having issues simply from previewing where the body...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Steven Elvin
Hi All,  I am creating a module in RISE and halfway through I want to give the learner choice as to which module they complete (storyline). The idea is they have a co...
5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Garrett Button
I have a couple dozen courses but just found out that instead of using the bright organe that's currently on all my courses, we're using a duller orange.  Is there an...
5 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Stephen Lock
Hi all, When I publish a SCORM on Moodle from Storyline the students get an option to start a new attempt - they get a prompt "Do you want to resume where you left of...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kellie Shields
Hi, I know that you can't use bank of questions in rise but is there any way that if student will fail the assessment and hit retake there will be different set of que...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Euan Mitchell
Is there a way to teach the basics of a program like InDesign (for Windows) within either Storyline or Rise? I would prefer that my students do NOT have to Alt+Tab bet...
5 years ago
By David Tait