"Oh my...............best thing all year!!"
- 2 years ago12/03/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"From the development side - Review 360 has a search, but Rise does not. Getting harder to easily find courses without a search tool. Have..."
- over 2 years ago10/01/20 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi: I just can't understand why this is not #1 on the priority list. I am not a programmer, but it seems like it would be easier to fix/c..."
- over 2 years ago08/13/20 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago07/03/20 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky started a new discussion Rise Courses Not Opening
"Hi: No notice sent yet - is there an issue with Rise courses opening. The Home Screen is there with all the courses, but a blank screen w..."
- over 2 years ago07/03/20 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Ben - Thanks for bringing up the point about being on the list for years. My business subscription just renewed - $1446.98 with exc..."
- almost 3 years ago04/24/20 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"PNG. I normally use JPG and that is what I landed up uploading."
- 3 years ago11/08/19 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi: I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. Deleted all history, etc. I even moved the image files from the network drive to my desktop. Bu..."
- 3 years ago11/08/19 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky started a new discussion Can't Upload Image in Rise
"Hi: Is there a current issue with Rise? Didn't receive notification. I can't replace an image in Rise - A red block appears saying "Bad R..."
- 3 years ago11/08/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"Those would be wonderful Gerry. I work in healthcare and we also need all ages from children to the elderly. Need to think of a healthcar..."
- over 3 years ago10/30/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky started a new discussion Content Library Characters
"The increasing number of content library characters is great, but as a rule, it is difficult to find a good variety of "serious" poses fo..."
- over 3 years ago10/29/19 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that was it. Oh.......okay. Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago10/24/19 at 11:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi: I recently saw a module that Trina shared with a different background colour - how did she do that? It was a blood module."
- over 3 years ago10/24/19 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"I have posted about this a few times. I just created another module last week that required required a few labelled graphics, and as is e..."
- over 3 years ago08/28/19 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Sarah. Yes, this is a very basic Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) principle that should be incorporated into the design of the pro..."
- over 3 years ago07/26/19 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi: I think everyone would be happy with a solid fill colour so learners can see the marker - I am not worried about customizing. Changin..."
- over 3 years ago07/26/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky replied to the discussion Rise Scenario Building - Adding Content to Scene 2?
"Hi: But the original question was can you drag and drop content from scene to scene - I can't find a way to do that."
- over 3 years ago07/05/19 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi: The request for adding colour to the markers for a labeled graphic is going on 2 years now. Every single time I use a labeled graphic..."
- almost 4 years ago04/16/19 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky replied to the discussion Reviewers See Developer View Instead of Learner View
"I have done that. Thanks. "
- 4 years ago11/14/18 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
Brenda Stutsky started a new discussion Reviewers See Developer View Instead of Learner View
"Hi: A Suggestion It would be very helpful if those reviewing a Rise course in Review could see the developer view instead of the learne..."
- 4 years ago11/08/18 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"I open Rise and Review in 2 different browsers (i.e., Firefox and Chrome) and then I review on one screen and change on the other. Hope t..."
- 4 years ago11/08/18 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks - I watched the video but didn't know about the template option to move the blocks around. That will be very helpful!"
- over 4 years ago10/12/18 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Great. Hopefully we will be able to change and interaction into a block and then move that block to a different lesson instead of having ..."
- over 4 years ago10/11/18 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Oh.......yes......thank you!! That is probably to least intuitive of everything in Rise. Every other interaction, etc. has an add button."
- over 4 years ago10/01/18 at 7:29 pm (UTC)