"Thank you Alyssa for your reply! I understand the percentage complete if its multiple lessons and the data that is being sent to the LMS...."
- 8 months ago11/08/19 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Viewing Rise Completion Percentage
"I am currently creating a Rise course for a podcast series. Each episode will be in an individual Rise course, one lesson. The Audio bloc..."
- 8 months ago10/30/19 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Enhanced Player Features in Audio Block
"We are in the process of producing a Podcast and are considering Rise as the host for each episode, which will also contain Show Notes an..."
- 10 months ago09/04/19 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker replied to the discussion "Your course is loading. Hang tight." localisation
"Hello, I also submitted a feature request for localizing the "loading" text. Adding it to the Custom Labels and messages will b..."
- 1 year ago07/02/19 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Start/Continue Button on Home Page
"Hello Team! If this discussion has been addressed previously, please direct me to the discussion. We have a number of Rise and Stor..."
- 1 year ago06/19/19 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Maria, that is the expected behavior when viewing a Storyline Block on a mobile device. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/..."
- almost 2 years ago10/02/18 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"Hello Articulate team! I would like to chime in on our current issue. The full screen mode (when viewing in our LMS) does not work for F..."
- almost 2 years ago09/07/18 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"That will be very helpful Ashley! The dept I work for uses a rapid Animator app that allows us the following sharing options: View only,..."
- almost 2 years ago08/21/18 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sarah! I love your rise example! I notice that you do not have the standard Lesson titles, however the Lesson title is still showing i..."
- almost 2 years ago08/14/18 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"I would also like to +1 for the exporting a translation grid from Rise. My dept has always used the translation grid in Storyline and now..."
- almost 2 years ago07/16/18 at 2:09 am (UTC)
Erin Walker replied to the discussion Change Wording Of: You must complete the question before submitting
"Hello! I know this is an older thread, but I hope i'm not in too much of a pickle. I have a storyline file with 2 scenes (that contain q..."
- over 2 years ago03/16/18 at 12:13 am (UTC)
Erin Walker replied to the discussion Last item disappearing in Drag and Drop Freeform questions.
"Hi Leslie, I just wanted to chime in regarding this issue. We have an upcoming event where users will complete a survey that includes a d..."
- over 2 years ago03/09/18 at 1:08 am (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Using Free nav, but hiding Menu
"Hello! I want to play around with the idea of using a form of Branching in Rise, however it will require free navigation. Is there an opt..."
- almost 3 years ago09/20/17 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Hello, any updates on this request? An exit block perhaps? We are officially launching our first rise course tomorrow. Long story short ..."
- over 3 years ago03/15/17 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"Hello Ryan, i'm trying to do the same thing in my course. What is the difference between what you did orginally that didn't work (copy/p..."
- over 3 years ago03/09/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker replied to the discussion tracking how many minutes a use watched in a video in an Articulate Rise lesson
"I have the same situation in my course. So instead of adding the video in a block lesson, I used the Video Pre-Built Lesson. That will fo..."
- over 3 years ago03/04/17 at 12:47 am (UTC)
"Awesome, can't wait! You have spoiled us for reviewing Storyline courses, now I am currently under review for my first Rise project, and..."
- over 3 years ago03/02/17 at 1:15 am (UTC)
"Hi! The good thing about Rise is that it's a web-based authoring tool. So each individual only needs one account to access their Rise or ..."
- over 3 years ago02/28/17 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Moving to next Lesson if failed Quiz
"Hello awesome Heroes! I am developing a course and set the navigation to restricted. Based on that logic, I was under the impression tha..."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Oh and thank you for the Getting Started video! (:-D"
- over 3 years ago02/22/17 at 1:43 am (UTC)
"Awesome thank you! I just realized that using the pre-built lessons for some of the interactions will require the user to interact befor..."
- over 3 years ago02/22/17 at 1:41 am (UTC)
Erin Walker started a new discussion Rise navigation restrictions
"Hello! I am developing a required training and we are looking into using Rise. Since it is a required training, we want to set the Naviga..."
- over 3 years ago02/22/17 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley! So speaking of Rise (I know this is not the right forum, but since you mentioned it, haha) is there currently a way for anothe..."
- over 3 years ago02/21/17 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley, much appreciated!"
- over 3 years ago02/20/17 at 7:32 pm (UTC)