Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion How do I output a Storyline file that plays off of computer vs. LMS?
"Melissa, if you publish them as Web, they can be uploaded to websites. However I will say, one terrific benefit of keeping the courses ..."
- 3 years ago02/20/17 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Sharon, Gerry's link shows how to add Resources. To remove the Resources tab, go into the Player in the Home Ribbon, and then uncheck ..."
- 3 years ago02/10/17 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Priscilla, I sometimes get the same error. I think publishing takes up a lot of bandwidth. I have found that restarting my computer ..."
- 3 years ago02/10/17 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion Can we change the color of a Storyline Character's outfit?
"You could right click on her, save as a picture, (I'm guessing you already did that step since you posted her here), and then import her ..."
- 3 years ago02/10/17 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert started a new discussion Publishing for web (in particular, a Drupal website)
"I have only ever published to an LMS, and now my client wants a course uploaded to their website. I published my Storyline 360 file for w..."
- 3 years ago02/06/17 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lisa, If you have Articulate 360, your reviewers can use the Review site to log feedback on each slide in "real time" as they view ..."
- 3 years ago01/30/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion Help! Control the operator not to forward the slide
"Hi Thyssen, there's a few ways to accomplish this depending on the content of your slide. 1) Disable or hide the Next button until the t..."
- over 3 years ago12/15/16 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"If you'd be interested in purchasing assets, ELearning Arts has a library of stock characters, both seated and standing. I love Trina's ..."
- over 3 years ago12/12/16 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion 50 US States - transparent PNGs in two colors and source .ai files
"This is awesome. Kevin, thanks for the world too!"
- over 3 years ago12/12/16 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"I pulled out your 1.2 slide and stripped all of the triggers off of the base layer (except the triggers to show the layers) and it's work..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi April, I thought of a really simple solution for you. Click the name of each layer, then click the little gear icon for settings. Then..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Can you upload your Storyline file? Someone can likely take a look at it and help you out then."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"I'm bumping this old post to see if there's any new best practices for sharing files between developers who work remotely. Is zipping th..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 3:20 am (UTC)
"Rather than traditional subtitles, Storyline 2 gives you the option to also put text in the Notes tab (up by the Menu). That would be a l..."
- over 3 years ago11/23/16 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"I let the screenshot fill the screen. The real software program fills the screen, so when the screenshot fills the screen it looks realis..."
- over 3 years ago11/22/16 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"We use screencasting for that. Some slides are video with audio narration, and some slides are screenshots with clickable hotspots for le..."
- over 3 years ago11/21/16 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Emily Burnett Hi Helena, You can take a look at Preso here, and Peek here. The 360 subscription will include all of the products, inc..."
- over 3 years ago11/11/16 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Tom Kuhlmann Here's an online program from Purdue. http://online.purdue.edu/ldt/learning-design-technology I am currently ..."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ruth, your LMS may be able to do this, if you don't want to delve into HTML."
- over 3 years ago10/31/16 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"We call them Quick Facts at my company."
- over 3 years ago10/19/16 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion Powerpoint Freebie: Icons Set for your next project
"Love these, thank you!"
- over 3 years ago09/20/16 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jenny, Articulate offers great tutorials on Storyline 2. There's sample content to download so you can work alongside the tutorial to..."
- over 3 years ago09/13/16 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
"Chris, several Articulate team members wrote about their home offices a while back. Here's a link to one, and there are several other pro..."
- over 3 years ago09/01/16 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
Laurel Schulert replied to the discussion LMS platforms 100% compatible with Articulate Presenter/Storyline--Other than Articulate Online
"We use Topyx and LOVE it. They have the real "human touch," much like Articulate."
- over 3 years ago08/25/16 at 1:49 pm (UTC)