"Thank you so much! I just experienced the same thing - the piece is was missing was completely closing A360."
- almost 2 years ago01/11/18 at 9:52 am (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Storyline Embedded in Rise Publish to SCORM Error Publishing in Cornerstone
"I have a Rise course that includes a brief interactive Storyline simulation with some minor branching. I was able to export the Rise..."
- almost 2 years ago01/03/18 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply. I was just going to delete the post. I thought I had the latest update but I did not."
- 2 years ago11/21/17 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"It looks like it should be part of Articulate 360 - but I'm not seeing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIU0DUTPT1k&t=55s "
- 2 years ago11/21/17 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"It is an icon from the content library. It has happened quite a few times - the latest one I was searching for the term "Frequency" And..."
- over 2 years ago06/13/17 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Storyline 360 - Resize Icon -
"I have encountered an issue with Storyline when I insert an icon and change the size, it adds a zero to the end of the number that you’ve..."
- over 2 years ago06/12/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"yes - it outputs in many formats including SCORM and AICC"
- almost 3 years ago02/08/17 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Also a BIG FAN of Rise but as we are creating courses in this tool, it would be awesome to: Be able to bullet/number items in a paragr..."
- almost 3 years ago01/19/17 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"THANK YOU Justin! In the post it said it would be coming in Q1... Do you have customer advisory boards or beta testers for when new fea..."
- 3 years ago12/02/16 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Collaborative Work with Rise
"My company is in the trial phase of A360 We are working on a project in Rise and need to collaborate with each other. How can I share t..."
- 3 years ago12/02/16 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"it would be really cool if we could use Review with Rise! :-)"
- 3 years ago11/17/16 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Great thanks for your response!"
- 3 years ago11/15/16 at 1:10 am (UTC)
"So if I'm reading this correctly, if I create a Storyline project and output to SCORM - I cannot put that scorm file into Rise. Is that ..."
- 3 years ago11/15/16 at 1:06 am (UTC)
"Thank you! Sent from my iPhone"
- 3 years ago11/10/16 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Did you use the SCORM output of rise? Sent from my iPhone"
- 3 years ago11/10/16 at 2:05 am (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Articulate 360 and Cornerstone
"Has anyone had experience (even if it is in a beta version) in using Articulate 360 - Rise with Cornerstone?"
- 3 years ago11/09/16 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"This is a brand new story - I do all of my development in PPT because we teach Instructor-Led (live) and via CBT. I imported the PPT fil..."
- over 5 years ago07/01/14 at 11:22 am (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Exception During Import Powerpoint
"Running Storyline Update 5... I have created MANY Storyline Modules but today I attempted to import a 2.74 MB PowerPoint file. This is s..."
- over 5 years ago07/01/14 at 6:19 am (UTC)
"this is a great tip!! THANK YOU!!"
- over 5 years ago04/22/14 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"great solution Lauren! Thank you!"
- almost 6 years ago01/27/14 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
Lynn Guida replied to the discussion Is it possible to add a progress bar in Storyline?
"Chris Wall said: Sort of like a seekbar for a simulation or a scene rather than an individual slide? Interesting. This..."
- almost 6 years ago01/27/14 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! My course requires authentication first - then we click on the modules this seems to be working ok. I'm using Scorm 1.2 - ar..."
- 6 years ago10/31/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)
Lynn Guida started a new discussion Storyline Moodle and iPad
"The only way I can get the story to run on an ipad is to publish to LMS - I choose Scorm 1.2 because it's all that works with our version..."
- 6 years ago10/31/13 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"thank you for your quick response - that saves me a lot of troubleshooting time"
- 6 years ago10/28/13 at 10:38 am (UTC)