"Jumping in again, 3 years after my first comment. We are a large team that is building large quantities of courses. We've now..."
- 3 months ago11/08/22 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
Nick Striegel replied to the discussion New in Rise 360: More Course Customization with Themes
"Anyone else having issues with the new theme update causing the course logo path to break once courses are loaded into your LMS? For us,..."
- 6 months ago07/27/22 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Agreed... 3 years and 5 pages of people adding their voice to the request. Rise is such a great tool, but I have hard time understa..."
- 10 months ago04/22/22 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"Frustrating. Rise is such a great tool, but I just don't see the support and investment from Articulate that it deserves. "
- over 1 year ago05/13/21 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"I know this is old... but we've just stumbled on this issue. Each member in our team will be creating over a dozen courses ov..."
- over 1 year ago05/13/21 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Agreed with Heather. This thread is almost 3 years old now. Frustrating, because this could be a crucial tool that we all wou..."
- over 2 years ago07/21/20 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"Adding my voice to this request as well!"
- 3 years ago12/11/19 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
Nick Striegel replied to the discussion Rise reverting my content back approximately 30 seconds
"We've had a similar issue as well with several of our courses. Will be watching this thread. My colleague submitted some deta..."
- over 3 years ago08/21/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Following. We also would greatly benefit from this functionality. "
- over 3 years ago08/16/19 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"By following the directions to disable UAC, I set my window to 1600x900, disconnected my 2nd monitor (I'm on a laptop), rebooted my ..."
- over 3 years ago07/23/19 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue as well. Initially, the mouse was displaying/interacting in the wrong area, then found this thread and change..."
- over 3 years ago07/16/19 at 8:45 pm (UTC)