"I would like to vote for this feature. Because Rise is responsive, adding spaces at the beginning of the second line won’t work. "
- 11 days ago10/09/21 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"Agreed @Erin! I would also love to see this feature. While this can be done in storyline, budgets don't always allow for the custom work ..."
- 13 days ago10/06/21 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker replied to the discussion Can I add an image background to a Lesson title in Rise?
"Would like to add a plus one to this feature request. Where can I find this on the feature request page?"
- 2 months ago08/16/21 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ren. I'm glad to know I wasn't going crazy. Does anyone in the community have an amazing workaround for this?"
- 11 months ago11/23/20 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Unfortunately, there isn't a quiz in each section to track. We simply want to track the completion of each chapter and then th..."
- 11 months ago11/23/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Tracking Completion of a Scene and Entire Course
"Hello, Is it possible to track the completion of the content in each scene as well as be able to track the completion of the entire cours..."
- 11 months ago11/20/20 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"I am currently having this issue and am not experiencing any issues with other web services."
- 11 months ago11/09/20 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"We are also having this issue in at least Chrome and Firefox. So is the TLDR message to add the Exit Course Button and have the clie..."
- 1 year ago09/23/20 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"What people need to know is that you shouldn't adjust the column widths yourself when making a table in Rise. What might look good on yo..."
- 1 year ago09/09/20 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago09/08/20 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Is it possible to change a table so that it isn't responsive? Some of our tables look very messed up on some user's screens. "
- 1 year ago09/03/20 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Please!! Adding playback speed options is very user-centric!"
- 1 year ago08/28/20 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"We are having the same problem and the file has no issues when uploaded to the SCORM cloud."
- 1 year ago07/30/20 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Storyline Not loading in Brightspace
"Hello, We uploaded a SCORM file to a Brightspace (D2L) course but when users get to it it shows three pulsing dots over the storyline int..."
- 1 year ago07/30/20 at 9:28 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Multiple Fonts in Rise
"Hello, We are building a course in Rise 360 that teaches about Blockchain and there is a lot of coding that will be discussed. While we c..."
- 1 year ago07/27/20 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Are we limited to the four icon choices or can we add our own custom icons?"
- over 1 year ago05/20/20 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Rise Lesson Icons
"Hello, Is it possible to turn of the Rise lesson icons (lesson with three lines and quiz with a question mark in a square) in the f..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/20 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Just wondering if there has been any change in how to get the Pick One question to appear in the results printout. I'm not keen on editin..."
- over 1 year ago04/08/20 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"I have had two courses exporting for 6 hours and nothing has happened. The courses have 10 and 14 lessons with some photographs and 1-2 v..."
- over 1 year ago03/25/20 at 3:51 am (UTC)
"It seems to be 2 courses that are taking an excessive amount of time. Must be due to the length and content. *--* *Sherri Fricker* In..."
- over 1 year ago03/24/20 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion PDF Exports not working
"I was exporting several Rise courses today to PDF. They seemed to work until l:30 p.m. (MDT) at which point they don't seem to ..."
- over 1 year ago03/24/20 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker replied to the discussion Rise pages jumping directly to storyline block elements
"I'm also running into problems with it jumping to Storyline while I am in editing mode."
- over 1 year ago03/11/20 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"turns out the timing in the .vtt file was off! Thanks to Articulate support for helping me figure that out. The new feature is great."
- over 1 year ago02/05/20 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"It's in Rise. I've submitted it to Articulate Support."
- over 1 year ago02/05/20 at 7:30 pm (UTC)