"Are we limited to the four icon choices or can we add our own custom icons?"
- 4 days ago05/20/20 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Rise Lesson Icons
"Hello, Is it possible to turn of the Rise lesson icons (lesson with three lines and quiz with a question mark in a square) in the f..."
- 5 days ago05/20/20 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Just wondering if there has been any change in how to get the Pick One question to appear in the results printout. I'm not keen on editin..."
- 2 months ago04/08/20 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"I have had two courses exporting for 6 hours and nothing has happened. The courses have 10 and 14 lessons with some photographs and 1-2 v..."
- 2 months ago03/25/20 at 3:51 am (UTC)
"It seems to be 2 courses that are taking an excessive amount of time. Must be due to the length and content. *--* *Sherri Fricker* In..."
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion PDF Exports not working
"I was exporting several Rise courses today to PDF. They seemed to work until l:30 p.m. (MDT) at which point they don't seem to ..."
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker replied to the discussion Rise pages jumping directly to storyline block elements
"I'm also running into problems with it jumping to Storyline while I am in editing mode."
- 2 months ago03/11/20 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"turns out the timing in the .vtt file was off! Thanks to Articulate support for helping me figure that out. The new feature is great."
- 4 months ago02/05/20 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"It's in Rise. I've submitted it to Articulate Support."
- 4 months ago02/05/20 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I also tried this feature out today and the captions are not appearing even when they are turned on. Is there a reason why this is..."
- 4 months ago02/04/20 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"Turns out they didn't need it. Sounds like 2nd edition is good for them."
- 4 months ago01/30/20 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Export Rise as Scorm 2004 First Edition
"Hello, One of our clients requires something to be exported in Scorm 2004 first edition. I notice that this isn't one of the options. Is ..."
- 4 months ago01/30/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"it seemed to be a glitch. I went back in and edited some things and then it worked as expected. Not sure what happened, but thanks for th..."
- 6 months ago12/04/19 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"I think I might have deleted this content. How can I bring the End Scenario slide back so that I can edit it?"
- 6 months ago12/04/19 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Storyline Import into Rise Changes the Font
"We created this storyline interactive and the font (for some of the text) displays garbled when we import it into Rise. Any advice?"
- 6 months ago11/29/19 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
"This could work - would you be willing to share the source file? We're also hopeful that we could remove the unselected choices from eac..."
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael, Phil & Matthew. I think the random question idea will work perfectly for our scenario. "
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"I think this must be beyond me. I couldn't find anything about creating a random number trigger. I'll put in a feature request."
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Narrowing down options
"We would like to create an activity where people pick 10 items from a list of 30. Then then pick 5 from the narrowed down list. Then they..."
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks - How would I create the random number trigger?"
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Random Image Generator
"Is there a way to create a random image generator or even random slide picker so that users can be given a random image when they click a..."
- 6 months ago11/26/19 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker commented on the article How to Easily Create Branching Scenarios in Rise 360
"How can I copy from one scene to the next in Rise scenarios? Sometimes I want to use the same interaction/text in 2 scenes but don't want..."
- 7 months ago11/05/19 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I did check the status page before posting."
- 8 months ago10/03/19 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Sherri Fricker started a new discussion Rise not working
"We are getting the following error when trying to add content - There was an issue uploading. Please try again. (see attachment) "
- 8 months ago10/03/19 at 5:15 pm (UTC)