Last Post Replies
Vinay Putreddi
Hello, I made an engage interaction, but when I tried to play it in my presentation, it played only once. After the first play, it would just appear as picture, with t...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Aaron Schweizer
I am using the Media Tour to instruct new users on some software screens. However, I really need to add some kind of annotation to it to point out certain parts of eac...
over 13 years ago
By Aaron Schweizer
Éric Hébert
the time is always set to 180:00 even my captivate take 41 sec. Do someone know how to fix that
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
juliette sibson
Hi First time here and a mere novice with Articulate tool. Issue: Created an engage interaction which instead of being saved into my power presentation, it appea...
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Wayne Vermillion
Problem: After first viewing in good order, when users click to review interactions a second time, multi-item interactions open to the very last item. Scenar...
over 13 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Debbie Richards
Is there a maximum # of videos that you can include in an Engage interaction? We are doing a project with the Process interaction. Each step has a video that is <2G...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Phil Mayor
Is it possible to change the bullets on an engage FAQ, I am using a specific style of bullets in my elearning and would like to follow this through in the engage inter...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Fred Hinton
How can I get text in the notes section using the "tab" type interaction. I can get text in the viewing area but not in the notes section.
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I have been adding video content to my engage interactions - I have edited them and converted them to mp4 files. Just today when I add my mp4s to the engage t...
over 13 years ago
By Sue Bick
Leah  Jones
Objective Search Engage interactions and Presenter presentations to replace old terminology with new terminology. Publish revisions. Scenario Primarily standal...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andy Goldberg
Is there a way to evenly distribute the events along the timeline?
over 13 years ago
By Andy Goldberg
Gerry Wasiluk
Not to revisit old wounds, but from this old thread on Community Interactions, can we assume that Community Interations are a failed experiment and are dead? Or ...
over 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Robert Eriksson
Hi everyone I have question regarding translations Is there a way in Articulate Presenter and Engage to export and import the text used in course to work with transl...
over 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Julie Lavorini
Hello - I'm reviewing a locked course that I just re-published for the millionth time. I got to a certain Engage interactivity and a resume message popped-up. &n...
over 13 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Christine James
I'm creating an Engage presentation to be distributed on CD. I have pdf and word documents that I want to link to, from within the presentation. The problem is, it onl...
over 13 years ago
By James Brown
Christine James
I do not need the learners to go through all of the tabs in my Tabs interaction. I want them to be able to choose one or two depending on the information they need at ...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sara Fromme
I have an Engage glossary I am trying to print to word. When I do it, I receive the following message: “Articulate Engage '09 has stopped working. A problem caused the...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christopher Timothy
I have a hyperlink in an Engage Tabs interaction that is getting truncated. Is there a character limit?
over 13 years ago
By David Fair
Sara Fromme
Even when I have completed all of the steps. I get a dialog that says "You must complete all of the steps..." It works fine in Firefox but not in IE. Any ideas?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Arthur Binotti
can't seem to move past it
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson