Last Post Replies
Gerry Wasiluk
Not to revisit old wounds, but from this old thread on Community Interactions, can we assume that Community Interations are a failed experiment and are dead? Or ...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Robert Eriksson
Hi everyone I have question regarding translations Is there a way in Articulate Presenter and Engage to export and import the text used in course to work with transl...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Julie Lavorini
Hello - I'm reviewing a locked course that I just re-published for the millionth time. I got to a certain Engage interactivity and a resume message popped-up. &n...
13 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Christine James
I'm creating an Engage presentation to be distributed on CD. I have pdf and word documents that I want to link to, from within the presentation. The problem is, it onl...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Christine James
I do not need the learners to go through all of the tabs in my Tabs interaction. I want them to be able to choose one or two depending on the information they need at ...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sara Fromme
I have an Engage glossary I am trying to print to word. When I do it, I receive the following message: “Articulate Engage '09 has stopped working. A problem caused the...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christopher Timothy
I have a hyperlink in an Engage Tabs interaction that is getting truncated. Is there a character limit?
over 13 years ago
By David Fair
Sara Fromme
Even when I have completed all of the steps. I get a dialog that says "You must complete all of the steps..." It works fine in Firefox but not in IE. Any ideas?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Arthur Binotti
can't seem to move past it
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Cindy Hollister
Hi there Articulate gurus.... is there a way to make the picture in my labeled graphic look better? It doesn't seem to look very crisp when I publish it. Maybe someone...
over 13 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Sunny Bozell
I've created a color scheme in Engage that I'd like to use for all my Engage interactions. Are the color schemes I create saved as a template? If yes, where? How can I...
over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Arthur Binotti
I want to insert into my existing powerpoint presentation an enage interaction (labeled graphic) but I want to keep my master template and not use the color scheme fro...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Christine James
What's the most that I can put in an engage interaction?
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sunny Bozell
The Media Tour Interaction in Engage 09 is great, but is there any way to change the caption setup from "Center" to Left?
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sam Veasey
I am having an issue with my labeled graphic interaction. I created a hyperlink from one of my labels. It is linked to a file which is saved on our file server. But...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Frodo McMasters
HI Everyone, First, I think Engage rocks. It's been a major asset in our e-learning toolkit. This is why I'm hoping there's an answer to my question. I have a big, BIG...
over 13 years ago
By Frodo McMasters
Colleen Brunner
Hello. We are creating a series of presentations that will be using alot of the same glossary terms. Is there a quick way for me to import a common glossary or possibl...
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Frodo McMasters
Is there a way to make an Engage swf that is inserted into a PowerPoint file smaller than the full screen size? It automatically comes in as 720 x 540 pixels (I think)...
over 13 years ago
By Frodo McMasters
Tess Farley
Is there a optimal number of engage interactions that we can have in a presentation, beyond which it can lead to 'issues'? For one of my modules, I have close to 30 sc...
over 13 years ago
By Tess Farley
Sam Veasey
I think I saw something about this awhile back on Tom's blog maybe (?) but now I can't find it. How do you add an Engage interaction to run inside of another Engage in...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey