Last Post Replies
Kate Black
I am finding weird spaces between words when I am publishing a particular course. Has anyone else had the same issue, and if so - were you able to fix it??
almost 13 years ago
By Silvia Vantusso
tali ramos
I need some help. I have a customer spin animation that I want to spin until the end of the slide (which is about 20 seconds) or when a hyperlink is clicked.&nbs...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I have a problem that occurs when my slides are published with narrations and music, which I am hoping to find resolution for. I have four slides with ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Marie Wood
Has anyone created a animation of a collage images spelling out a word and incorporate it into a a Presenter course? I am looking for a way to have a series of p...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Arend Raifsnider
Hi. I'm fairly new to Articulate. Is it normal to notice some differences between animations when viewed in Powerpoint and when published through Articulate? I have on...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Harold Entz
I emailed a presentation to a colleague for review. She can open the training module and see the presentation. However, she cannot hear the narration associated with i...
almost 13 years ago
By Harold Entz
Brian Gavin
Hi there, I hope everyone is having a great week. I have a slight issue with Articulate '09 not playing nice with Safari 5. In essence, when I attemt to l...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Janeen Thompson
I just got a refubished laptop and when I installed the Articulate Suite to it, I get the attached Microsoft Visual Basic System Error when I open PowerPoint and when ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Helen Wilcock
Can you add anotations without audio? I just want to add a tick and a cross on a Do and Don't tab in Engage and I just can't do it, i have listened to three tutor...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Janelle Edgemon
I just published a presention to CD and the audio did not come through. This is the first time I've done this on my Articulate license. Is there a setting somewhe...
almost 13 years ago
By Janelle Edgemon
Gary Galmin
This might be a little out of place. But does anyone know how to extract the animated movie from an animated template? I can see it is a .MOV file in powerpoint 2010. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Deborah Adkisn
How can I determine the file name of an inserted swf in my ppt? It seems like you coudl do this previously from the right click properties menu, but now that option on...
almost 13 years ago
By Deborah Adkisn
David Sachwald
Hi, I've imported audio into my PPT using Articulate, and now I want to sync it with the notes I've written. But when I go into Sync Animations, after syncing one slid...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dawg Fan
It's that time of year when I need to help with the company budget. We already have licenses for Articulate 09, but will a new version appear within the next 12-...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Phil Mayor
I have tried publishing today and when I navigate to the swf file, I no longer get bg slides I the slide master has been added to the slide swf I really wanted to use ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ann Strohm
Hi! It appears that the last time my team published in presenter, some updated player template settings were not reflected in the output. I have been able...
almost 13 years ago
By Ann Strohm
Lynn Kepford
I am having difficulty with several images throughout a presentation. I am using an oval, which has been inserted as a png to direct users’ attention to a specific por...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Otavio Falcao
Hi! Again I'm having a serious problem in mine latest publications. Here is the situation: When I publish my project something happens: An message on powerpoint footer...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Katz
I have created and published an elearning module using two different presenters. I can see the presenter images when I preview the module directly. When I ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ron Dabbs
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I was wondering about the optimal size/resolution for use in Presenter. I would assume it would be 720 x 540 to avoi...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp