Last Post Replies
Stephanie Ross
Hi All, I'm a new user to Articulate and working with a client on my first e-learning course. My narrataor is a SME and will be recording all the narration.&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Stephanie Ross
Debbie Richards
Is there a way to identify a Flash Movie once you have inserted it on a page? IE - the file name of the movie?
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Brandy Rainwater
Hi all, We just published a new course and are having problems because the attachments aren't opening. I read the other discussions and they didn't seem to help so I'l...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carrie Booth
I am having trouble publishing my articulate created learning courses. the next keeps messing up, puting random Ms and stuff in places... Some time republishing works...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kellie Johnston
I am feeling confused and I am hoping that someone can help clear this up. Is it possible to exit a presenation and resume it in-progress if it is posted on the web an...
almost 13 years ago
By Kellie Johnston
gary robertson
Hi I would love to devise a training module that can be accessed by multiple delegates at the same time where there is interaction by these delegates participating in ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
sharon jones
I am working on a course in which the content takes up a lot of real estate and the client wants to have a prompt telling the user to click the next button to continue...
almost 13 years ago
By sharon jones
Daniel Brigham
Bravest of e-learning heroes: I'm sure there has to be an easy way for ALL of my unhidden slides to appear in the lesson menu (even the ones marked level two)&nbs...
almost 13 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Sarah Bishop
Looking for someone to potentially help in several conversions from Adobe to Articulate. Some of these in foreign languages. Please advise to if you know of someone or...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Brock Culpepper
If you are an e-learning guru and LOVE this kind of work like I do, contact me with a sample of your best work. I've got some ideas. Tell me what you speci...
almost 13 years ago
By Brock Culpepper
Digital Team
Hi This is probably asked and answered somewhere but I cannot find anything similar so far. My company is creating a course to teach employees of our client who are wo...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Good Evening, All! I launched Articulate Presenter this evening and I received this error when I clicked on the Flash Video button "Error: Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Diane Blake
I can see published presentation on local drive but when uploading to our server it keeps aborting and will not upload. The problem is confirmed with ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ada Veloz
I am looking to buy a version of 4.0. Please let me now if anyone can help. iluvclothing@aol.com
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Daniel Bolia
Hi everyone, I want to use the Note Tab to display the narration text as this works out better than having the note text display at the bottom of the screen. However, ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rachel K.
I've just completed a project and 2 of my hidden slides just stop after playing. They play fine, but will not advance. I've check in Slide Properties, they...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lamma Mamma
I am getting different results every time I publish. The issue starts at the load of an engage or quiz interaction. (I have presenter pages followed by an engage page,...
almost 13 years ago
By Lamma Mamma
Rochelle Price
I am updating a training module I originally created in 2008. Everything has been working fine until I try to insert my new Flash Movies. When I select Insert Flash Mo...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Melissa Cornelsen
Can you pull the PowerPoint back out of Articulate Presenter?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert DeSimone
I have several courses that I have published to my client's LMS. The courses have a lot of branching. I see that I can set the minimum number of slides to indica...
almost 13 years ago
By Robert DeSimone