Last Post Replies
Kate Holmes
I'm collaborating with our web master to post one of my presentation directly to our web page. It looks great, but is taking up too much space on the page. (See: http:...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Melissa Perry
I need to edit some text on the title page of an e-learning course in articulate presenter, and am only new to this program. The course was originally...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Virginia Mario
Hello, I have a series of modules that need to be published in a cd or dvd. Does anyone know of a CD or DVD menu creator that would allow me to link the exe or index.h...
almost 13 years ago
By Virginia Mario
David Janus
Is there a way to have the majority of your course free navigation, but to require certain slides to be viewed for completion?
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jessica Rich
For one of our courses, we'd like to have two people "speaking" back and forth with speech bubbles. In addition, we'd like the user to be able to advance through...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill  Lambert
I have noticed a marked "tinny/echo" quality to my "published" recording that is not there in the *,wav files or in the recordings I do directly inot articulate. This ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
David Janus
Hello, I believe that with the current version of Articulate Studio '09 users with Flash versions as old as 6.1 can view Articulate content. With the new version ('11?...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Working on my 1st commercial PowerPoint/Presenter project and just inserted 5 new slides at the beginning (i.e. what was slide 1 is now slide 6). Narration-to-slide r...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Todd Dooley
I'm having an issue on a slide where my flash moving is not scaling a swf file to the size of the screen. The details: I'm starting out in slide only view. The present...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
George Walker
Hi - I have a quiz embedded in an Presenter series. I have published for LMS, and put on my content server (although I did not use the EKP "load" option). The SCORM ou...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kim Lignore
Hello: I'm ready to publish a course but for some reasons all the changes that I made to slides in Articulate Engage aren't showing up when I preview the presentation ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Janus
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-ZA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
chris dou
Hello, I made a presentation with powepoint . At the end I included with Presenter a quizz I made with Quizmaker . In presenter I publish my course as SO...
almost 13 years ago
By chris dou
Caroline Williams
Hello, Presenter has crashed several times and now I am unable to launch Engage or Quizmaker from PowerPoint. I get the error message that it can not open the project ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Diana Jaffee
We are experiencing trouble with animation lagging when published. These are heavily animated using .wmf images. Most of the slides are fine, it only happens with one ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
JB ...
This has happened to me and several of my team members and vendor partners, and it is a costly and time consuming issue. It doesn't happen all the time, but it do...
almost 13 years ago
By JB ...
Frances Steinberg
I've been using Presenter for years now--this morning when I opened a file and tried to preview some slides, the little circle happened, but nothing came up. If ...
almost 13 years ago
By Frances Steinberg
Carrie Hunsley
I want to insert a video with player controls. I have inserted a video into an Engage interaction and am able to select "Show player controls." I want to insert a flas...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
john scarano
Hello, I've been tasked by my company to find out what the capabilities are of Articulate Presenter. We're using PowerPoint 2010 and Articulate Presenter '09. Can we ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Al Miller
Hi. Installed presenter on my laptop--Win 7. Updated Flash to 10.3. Presenter won't work. What did I do wrong?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox