Last Post Replies
Rajesh Bokaro
I am not able to run on in Mozilla on Ubuntu. Any idea ?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sheri  Matt
This is the first time I have tried to add a flash video in an Articulate Presenter module. I am having trouble. I just published and I don't get the video...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Al Miller
I have Adobe Presenter 7 installed as well. Is there a known conflict. Should I uninstall Adobe Presenter. Is there another fix?
almost 13 years ago
By Al Miller
Hallie Stokes
Is there a way to correct or add annotations to a slide that already has annotations present? I'm trying to work through adding several annotations to slides, an...
almost 13 years ago
By Scott Lindstrom
Bob Guardi
Searched around a bit, but couldn't find what I was looking for, maybe the forum can help me! In our course we would like to have a highlighted slide in the navigatio...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sam Carter
This is a new one for me. I have a perfectly good wav file, plays fine in several players. Import the file into slide 2 of my presentation, it sounds like white ...
almost 13 years ago
By Sam Carter
Roger Griffiths
Hi all I'm having a problem with 'Prompt to resume'. When resuming a presentation, the box that asks whether I want to resume or not, is all in white (its just a...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tracey Kench
Good afternoon! I really hope you can help me. I have created some eLearning with audio (voice), and would like to add some music into the background using the playlis...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lorraine Carmody
Hi, Not sure if this is a problem with my PC or Articulate. It worked fine a few weeks ago but now I cannot do anything in Presenter. Presenter opens up as normal and...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Steve Gallagher
Hi all, I have a presentation that starts with a video slide, produced in Articulate studio and published for the web. When running on my local machine it works fine. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Gallagher
Brock Culpepper
I am going to convert a lot of my training modules into an mp4 format so that people can play the training on their portable devices. I know I can screen capture...
almost 13 years ago
By True Disbeliever
Mark Millett
I'm using a modification of a PP template from Tom. I'm having some issues with some shapes on a couple of slides. I have set a "wipe" anim...
almost 13 years ago
By Mark Millett
Avinash Chandarana
Has anyone experienced t an error message after Publishing a .wmv file which says Error encoding -Encoder could not publish this video (or words to that effect?) ...
almost 13 years ago
By Mark Millett
Mary Lorenz
Anyone having this issue? I have created a course and recorded the voiceovers. I publish the course and the sound is present in the published course. I now need to mak...
almost 13 years ago
By Mary Lorenz
Bryan McCrae
Hi, I have a simple naive question about access control and authorisation to use an Articulate course. I have a PHP/ mySQL web site that has access control to various ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have created a presentation that I can't change the template on. Everytime I select a new template to use, it reverts back to the old one when I re-open...
almost 13 years ago
By Lindsey Brockish
Sarah Keough
My published .zip folder will not run on our LMS. It loads fine, but when it tries to open the browser to run it, interent explorer gives the "Page cannot display" err...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
eTraining Design
I'm receiving this error message each time to click any of the Narration buttons. None of the other ribbon buttons work. I have checked the add-ins, trust ...
almost 13 years ago
By Margaret Studer
Brian Duvall
Hello . . . our company has a bandwidth testing process with a target threshold of 56 kbps. I've recently submitted a course through bandwidth testing and it did...
almost 13 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Meg Johnston
I am using Articulate '09 update 4. I wanted to change one of the quiz properties on the quizzes in a larger course that I have used for a long time. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox