Last Post Replies
josh kollaja
Was curious why the scaling option in Presenter doesn't make for a smooth playback. Specifically, I was hoping to do some Ken Burns Effect stuff for some still i...
almost 13 years ago
By josh kollaja
Mary Lorenz
Win 7 Blue Snowball mic The audio is recoding at a barely perceptible volume. When I was working yesterday, I was recording in an interaction, and I remember the PC as...
almost 13 years ago
By Mary Lorenz
Michael Reid
Hi all. I have courses that are single PPTX presentations but are broken into "Modules" or "Lessons" within it. I see that the player templates offers an option for Mu...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Clyde Jenkins
I am running Windows 7 (64-bit). When I create even a single slide and click the Articulate tab, the publish icon is not functioning. Nothing happens. I can publ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Urban
Hi, Has anyone had this issue before: When the learner is using a mac, and the learner clicks on the attachments link, the course window closes. When the l...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lori Johnson
I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of player tabs allowed in the upper right corner (or across the top depending on how many you have.) I have 4 int...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tony Morris
I was wondering if ever you've encountered the need to divide a rather lengthy course into smaller chunks wherein the trainee can select which chunk or module of the c...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
S B
Hi forum...I'm sure I am asking a silly question here but for the life of me I can't figure out how to incorporate mouse over features into my Articulate project...? B...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tony Langton
I changed to 2007 and most courses were started in 2003. Is it a recommended practice to do a save as and move totally into 2007? What prompted the qu...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
I'm sure I asked this before, however, cannot find it..... So.. I packaged a course and sent to someone, but she does not have access to the AP'09 Template I used. Whe...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Crisa McCarty
I'm stymied. I'd like the user to see three choices which he may select in any order, but he must view all three before advancing to the next content. Is the only way ...
almost 13 years ago
By Kathleen Harper
Bartlomiej Polakowski
I have a strange case. One of our users (by others it looks ok) has reported us that when he launches the content on our LMS in a new window he sees only the cent...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
christine stephens
Hi, We have just made the upgrade to 09. When I open the attachments in the laptop I created the course in they open fine but when I try and open the attachments on a...
almost 13 years ago
By christine stephens
Robert Roach
I want to give a tutorial on how to navigate through Articulate before my presentation. I want to show them the navigation and thumbnails tabs, the navigation ba...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Hi, I recently purchased a set of caricatures from istockphoto. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-13074005-cartoon-portrait-avatar-set-3.php?st=f8c6b4f Th...
almost 13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Peter Pagacz
Is it possible to host articulate presenter cases on a server such that it can be played on a mac through internet access? Thanks, Peter
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Philip Arnfield
I have come across 2 problems since upgrading to 09. When I am using the powerpoint templates that Tom has provided the hyperlinks do not work. I have locke...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Peter Pagacz
Hello, I'm interested in creating an iPhone application from my learning tutorials built in presenter (and quizmaker) to be able to distribute it to a wider audience. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
joseph edward
We are using client network and our full version gets deactivated and gets to trail version whenever we reboot our systems. Can we bind articulate activation code to p...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton
David Baker
Okay...I have published several Captivate 3 projects (not as one .swf) and have inserted them as Flash Files using Presenter. I don't need the skin or controls...so ju...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt