Last Post Replies
Simon Perkins
A recent draft had annotations on let say slides 10, 15 and 20 - all correct and working where they should be. Client asks us to add some content so away we go, ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lindsey Brockish
I recently read a post about pre-loading flash videos (swf files): http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/906/3235.aspx#3235 I would like to find a comparable ...
almost 13 years ago
By Lindsey Brockish
Ted Moore
I have a presentation that is pretty video intensive, about 52 minutes worth. Along with the audio voice overs in the slides I have a rough calculation of 1 hour 30 mi...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Adrian Gates
Hi, I just finished a few courses with non-linear navigations. In one, everything is linked from a menu page. So after each section, you'd be directed back to the menu...
almost 13 years ago
By Jo Connelly
Ron Dabbs
Just wondering if it is possible to scale the swf used as a Flash Object when it loads into the player. I can rescale it with using _level33 in a custom skin and...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Dabbs
josh kollaja
I have text in all caps on a slide in my presentation. I've synched it's animation, etc. and in all those windows, it appears exactly as I've typed it. How...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Tracey Kench
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a list of all PowerPoint animations that are not compatible with presenter? Thanks, Tracey Kench www.trainingresolutions....
almost 13 years ago
By Tracey Kench
Al Miller
How can I view all the Screenr's someone has posted? For example, Jeanette Brooks has posted 241 screencasts. There are only 10 that show up on her Screenr page, thoug...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Perkins
There are already a couple of posts on this but none with a solution that's going to work for me right now. Basically, a course that was previously working fine ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Winnie Ribeiro
I am having some challenges with changing what appears to be built in timings for Articulate Presenter. I am very new at this (I am working on my first presentat...
almost 13 years ago
By Winnie Ribeiro
Steve Babe
I have been able to publish my project, but am having difficulty sharing it for viewing. I want to put the project on sharepoint or a Community of Practice page, or ev...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
I uploaded a PPT as an attachment. In the published Presenter file, though I can see the Attachment tab and the file name of the attachment, I am not able to open it. ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, Is there a way to find a specific colour of text and change it via something similar to 'find and replace' for text? I have changed the background colour and th...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Josh Janikowski
I just made some text edits to my PPT and published and my notes are not showing up for any slides. Thsi PPT was just fine 10 minutes ago. Nothing Crashed. I checked m...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Gary Courington
Jeanette: Attached is the sponge transition we talked about last week. I tried deleting smooth start and smooth end and it just made it worse. The Jenise Cook example ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Lyne
Hi, I have created a custom player template based on my client's corporate colours. Does anyone know how I can copy that template to another computer to work on ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
hitz mistry
I've been looking at new ways of creating more engaging content and looking at creating modules within the courses that I am creating. Basically, I am creating a forkl...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bob S
Hi all, Can't figure this one out... when I go to copy or move a published course folder I get a weird error message about an mp3 file being in use. So can't cop...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Allyson Benavides
Hello Everyone, My client has 9 scenarios. Each scenario is a situation with 2-4 questions. Very basic -- no real branching. They want to randomize scenario training, ...
almost 13 years ago
By Allyson Benavides
Ryan Frasch
I'm able to preview my course, but when I go to publish it, the text on the first slide doesn't even display and the course hangs. I am publishing on a local drive, bu...
almost 13 years ago
By Ryan Frasch