Last Post Replies
Maureen Wilson
I published a captivate movie in captivate 4 and using the Skinless output swf file, I insert as a flash movie following the instruction on Daves Articulate Blog (Dave...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeanette Brooks
Got a good question today about how to attach reference material to an e-learning course, so I thought I'd post here in case it was a question others might be wonderin...
13 years ago
By Karyn Lemberg
Jim Bierbower
If this is something already posted, my apologies; I couldn't turn up anything after several searches. I have a new module that incorporates several Powerpoint 2010 f...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kenneth Watson
I am having an issue with Articulate Presenter. I have created a course, roughly around 100 slides, with some very basic animations on a number of slides. Especially t...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might have an answer to this question. When I publish in Standard View, I have noticed that on slide with Engage interactions, th...
13 years ago
By Vincent D
Anne Koproski
I have recorded my slides via Presenter. I did a preview and volume was not great, so I went in and did edits to a number of slides and then previewed again. All sound...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Doug Steuerman
Hello all new to Articulate and I'm trying to take some Powerpoints with animations all ready built in and just convert those to put into my LMS. I'll try to mak...
13 years ago
By Doug Steuerman
labord florence
How do i do to insert à web object in a news windows when someone click on a link in my presention. I need a news window so that my html page can be called from diffe...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Payal Tandon
Hi! First of all this interface is awesome...This is my first post in the new forum... We have some files that are 10MB or more. It takes about 5-8 seconds befo...
13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Jill Freeman
I publish a course. In the transcript pane, text from a different course appears. I'm fairly sure this is coming from my temp files via IE. I was able to clear my temp...
13 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Anne Koproski
I have a taped recording of someone I want to use as a sample in my eLearning course. I also want to introduce it. This is as simple as me saying - "How wo...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Solano *
Hello: I'm developing courses in mutiple languages and I'm running into issues with fonts. Specifically, I've noticed in the IE bar the course title displays incorrec...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Colin Bill
Hi, In a separate PPP I have created the art backgrounds for slides in my lesson. When I select all, save as a picture, and insert the images into a new, final PP-Arti...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lynda Kluck
I can't seem to get my Captivate hotspots to work within Presenter. I've used hot spots before on older versions of Captivate/Articulate and they worked fine so I am n...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Cathy Twarog
Hello -- I have a course that was published as AICC. We have loaded the course into our LMS (Plateau) and there have been over 3K course completions. Sever...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Michael Bender
I've downloaded and am attempting to use the custom preloader that has been made available. Most if not all of our elearning consists of video clips with support...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
KarthikKumar Somasundaram
I have constructed a course using Articulate and published for AICC and included relay.asp for overcoming the cross domain related issue. But I am currently facing two...
13 years ago
By KarthikKumar Somasundaram
Rick Zyha
Hi all I am a newb so please forgive my ignorance... I am trying to insert a FLV clip into my slide, but when I go to preview it nothing runs. Then in place of th...
13 years ago
By Rick Zyha
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would like to insert a s...
13 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Christy Pines
I've created 5 modules, all fine until I get to the last one. It has 26 slides, audio imported fine on the first 18. The 19th slide has no audio. Slides 20 - 26, no ma...
13 years ago
By Christy Pines