Last Post Replies
Laurie Kane
I have an issue with the 'next slide' button, whatever it may be called. In Powerpoint I can step through bullet points however it seems when published in Presenter I ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shawn Cantu
I've been lurking here for a while and after reading Simon's discussion about how to resolve flickering when attempting to make slide 'transitions' seemless, I thus im...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lani Flores
When I purchased Articulate, I was under the impression -- what I see in Powerpoint is what I would get when Presenter converts the slides to Flash. However, I'm...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sheila Bulthuis
Hoping someone can help me with this... Over the past couple of days, about 75% of the time that I record audio PPT crashes when i click Save & Close in...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pam Jones
Hi - i recently download the update-7 exe file and have run the file but now cant see Articulate menu in Powerpoint. What do I need to do get the menu back? Thanks Pam
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am beginning to transfer over some presentations I have created over to another computer using the 'Send To Articulate Package' option. What happens wh...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Beth Rhew
I am working on a project that will be published in Articulate and placed on a portal for access. We have tested it and it works fine to publish to the web and t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Holbert
I recenttly updated a course that I created for a client running on their LMS which has been displaying fine for nearly 6 mos. When I re-published and re-loaded the im...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Tuman
Can I publish my course to a private google wiki? If so, how? Thanks.
13 years ago
By ram subhash
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, I have been asked to help solve a problem for a company. They had a consultant build a large course that is very heavy on videos. There are 8 videos each...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Jeff ("JP") Redman
My boss showed me a web presentation that does not appear to have been created in Articulate, and it has a very nice animated background. Just patterns and graphics ...
13 years ago
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Layton Fogah
Hello, I came across an issues similar to the one the user experienced in this post and wanted to know if there was an answer /reason why this is happening. &nbsp...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Perkins
I need to figure out a reliable way to do this because if a course: - is devoid of any quiz elements or the need for capturing a score - is totally free and includes l...
13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Adam Truckenmiller
I created a sidebar video in Flash CS5 and used a background color of #000000. I used the same hexi color for the background of the Articulate Presenter and when I go ...
13 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Sean Speake
Hi there, I'm putting the final touches on a course for a client, and they've asked that their logo be left aligned in the logo area of Presenter (top left, above the ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Tasos Katsaounis
Is it is possible to translate Presenter in other languages? Is it a feature I am unaware of? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
Have just started using this again after having a few weird experiences when testing published courses. Understandably, Articulate advocate testing courses in the envi...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Zerbib
Hi, I'm facing issue sometimes when I want to display a long title in the presenter panel or when there is no picture the title length is not 100% long.... is it a way...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Zara Ogden
My family is all over Canada and the US. To keep in touch we email updates about what is happening in our lives. Recently I have been putting together digital scrapboo...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
When implementing a video that takes up the entire sidebar of the player on one particular slide is it possible to have the company logo, located in the logo...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt