Product Last Post Replies
Kev Raspin
Hi, Hope someone can help me with this one. I am currently writing a course on Data Protection and i want to give my learners a statement about a person and ask them...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Kev Raspin
Michele Wolf
Hello everyone, I am designing a course, and within the course there are 3 custom interactions: 2 are drag and drop, one is a multi-answer multiple choice. I'd like fo...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Michele Wolf
Joseph Roberson
I see several threads about this but still don't see an easy way to enable the learner to type in free-form text on a slide or slides and then get them out of Storylin...
By Joseph Roberson
J Cheng
Hi everyone, We’re working diligently on Update 2 of Articulate Studio ’13 and we're recruiting beta testers.  If you'd like to test a pre-release update of Studio '13...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
J Cheng
Hi everyone, We’re working diligently on Update 2 of Articulate Studio ’13 and we're recruiting beta testers.  If you'd like to test a pre-release update of Studio...
By J Cheng
J Cheng
Hi everyone, We’re working diligently on Update 2 of Articulate Studio ’13 and we're recruiting beta testers.  If you'd like to test a pre-release update of Studio '13...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
Alberto López
When I insert the file “interaction.swf” in another html web, it search data as the file “data.swf” in the “interaction_content” folder. I need to change the path to “...
By Alberto López
Alberto López
When I insert the file “interaction.swf” in another html web, it search data as the file “data.swf” in the “interaction_content” folder. I need to change the path to “...
By Alberto López
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Good morning, I've had a request to create a quiz that will flag a mentor when a learner fails the quiz and provide the mentor the learner's responses. Additionally, ...
By Carla Kelley-Gonzales
ginny asher
Hello I'm new to storyline and have imported the flat-line template that you have for free download, I have two qusetions, firstly when i'm updating the template to f...
By ginny asher
Lynnette Conroy
Trying to create a  drag and drop quiz in Storyline with 3 potential ways to begin... Slide1>Slide2>Slide3 Slide2>Slide3>Slide1 Slide3>Slide1>Slide2 ...
By Lynnette Conroy
Ron Duwell
I have a course created by a vendor.  It is number 8 in a series 0 through 10.  Courses 0-7 and 9-10 all work.  Course 8 has not worked.  We have to modify the imsmani...
By Ron Duwell
Janine Carbone
Hey Everyone- I looked up some posts here earlier about people inserting flash interactivities and games into Storyline, but I think I had something more complex in mi...
By Janine Carbone
Kirsten  Grubic
Is there a setting or different button type that will allow links to the URL once the course is published instead of caching the destination file as it is packaged?  A...
By Kirsten Grubic
Zio Fonta
I am figuring out if there is any working example of a playback video working in html5 version on chrome for android and ipad, where the video starts automatically and...
By Zio Fonta
Ako HKOWVE
help ... Change APIS with AS3?? Hi, I need to know in action script 3 which commands replace the current API: ArtAPI.Play () ArtAPI.Pause () ArtAPI.LockPlay (B...
By Ako HKOWVE
J Cheng
Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce that Articulate Studio '13 Update 1 is now available: http://www.articulate.com/products/studio-13-update.php Also please fill out t...
By J Cheng
Sid Apolinario
Hi guys, I think I encountered a bug while developing an accordion slide for one of my projects. Here's how it goes. Issue: Visited State in variable is not complete...
By Sid Apolinario
Beth Howell
I have to supply a screen recording to a video editing company, for which I'm going to create an MP4 file using Storyline. They are asking to ensure it is in the follo...
By Beth Howell
Ashley Schwartau
Hi! I'm loving most of the new features of Articulate 13 and Storyline but the quality of the video has been incredibly disappointing across the board. I've done every...
By Ashley Schwartau