Product Last Post Replies
Keith Holt
So I have been working hard on trying to figure out how to make the attached file work.  I am trying to get information from the student in a pre-assessment.  Then del...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Keith Holt
Amandeep Chopra
I am building a quiz which consist of 40 questions of which 20 will be available to learner.. All the questions are classified under 5 categories(eg: A,B,C,D,E) . I ha...
By Amandeep Chopra
Cary Glenn
I'm creating a course on  the new HazCom Global Harmonized System. I've got a slide with multiple layers where the learner clicks an object that triggers each slide la...
By Cary Glenn
Helena Tosh
Hi I've just downloaded a trial version of Studio 13 and I've got a couple of questions as my published course isn't behaving quite as I'd expect. Here's a link to my ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Helena Tosh
Jelena Labute
Hi Is there a possibility to count remaining slides when I do not know their exact amount? I have a quiz with 1 attempt to retake it. When user clicks Retake, there ar...
By Jelena Labute
Salicia Pultz
I have 3 different quizzes in my module and I want to weight them 35%, 35%, and 30%. I created 3 variables multiplying the scores by the weighted % I want when the tim...
By Salicia Pultz
Chris Bryant
Hi group! Just started working with Quizmaker 2013 and I'm really quite impressed with the question types available, plus the customization options.  Great job! I feel...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Chris Bryant
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. What deicides the height size of the light blue hover effect when working with questions in Storyline? To me this feature seems to live a life of it own. To s...
By Gustaf Sylvin
Amanda Trudeau
Our team has noticed an annoying bug that's been constantly creating issues amongst our projects.  Sometimes when we reopen Storyline files for edits, the font will ra...
By Amanda Trudeau
Gayla Keesee
Hi, all: I've been working on a game-based approach to creating several remedial math modules for a MOOC. One of the ideas bandied about was to have the learners trave...
By Gayla Keesee
Sarunas Zukauskas
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Sarunas Zukauskas
Dawn DeVillers
I know you must type in text in the notes panel in order to have notes in your course and to have notesbig30 swf. My problem is this; our LMS is reporting 404 errors l...
By Dawn DeVillers
April Hilbert
Hello, all. I am building two rather large courses that earn students a professional designation and license for a couple different states. I am hoping someone can he...
By April Hilbert
Art Smith
So I have a story that is illustrating procedures.  The interactivity is within a small Flash file (per slide).  When a slide appears, flash is sitting the waiting for...
By Art Smith
Elizabeth Polak
Has anyone seen this messaging popping up during course play?  If so, how do I fix it where it's not showing to the learner doing course playback?
By Elizabeth Polak
Diana Surleac
Hi! 1. Is there a way to generate random values (between 0-9) to some variables (let's call them A,B,C,D)? More specific: - when Learner1 accesses a slide he sees a v...
By Diana Surleac
fbs 419
I've been working on capturing and tracking Tin Can statements from an Articulate story that I host.  I don't want to use 3rd parties, so I've written my own LRS endpo...
By fbs 419
John Souchak
So I am following the strategy of some other peeps on gathering data from a SL course without having an available LMS. In that "quest," I am wondering if Storyline som...
By John Souchak
Diana Surleac
Hi all! 1. Is there a way to generate random values (between 0-9) to some variables (let's call them A,B,C,D)? More specific: - when Learner1 accesses a slide he sees ...
By Diana Surleac
Remi Bath
Hello everyone, After a long absence from the forum (I am only an occasional user), I am really enjoying the scene. I had forgotten how friendly and generous this comm...
By Remi Bath