Product Last Post Replies
Dr Nilesh Kumar Mitra
How can I use my other labels apart from custom made in Articulate 
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Radde
I'm trying to recreate this timeline slider: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-2-timeline-slider. I'm able to get the first two dates to m...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
William West
I'm new to this, so please be patient with me. This is probably a stupid question, but here goes... Storyline 3. I want my user to enter text into a text field. That...
By Michael Hinze
Alistair McWiggan
So, I'll give you a bit of background here; I've created and published for stakeholder review an induction to the company course - the main issue is coming from a comp...
By Alistair McWiggan
Rick  Fournier
I downloaded the Windows 7 Articulate 360 Trial Version last night. When I went to open it I was presented with a Chinese interface. I tried removing the software with...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Carter
Storyline does a good job reporting quiz results to a SCORM LMS.  Here's a snapshot of what is posted when a learner submits a single question. (Scorm12Api) LMSSetVa...
By Jo Lamontagne
Rashmitha S
Hi Everyone, I need a help to build the trigger for permutation combination type of example.Example I have created 3 Branches of videos where user can  select any one ...
By Rashmitha S
Domenic James
We've added a seekbar to an MP4 video created in Camtasia into a slide of our SL2 modules. But when viewed in Chrome, there suddenly appears a download arrow that allo...
By Deepak Mohanty
Olga Orrit
Hello! I have some trouble with my story. I have all the media insert, but when I click on the slide it's empty though I can see timeline. See attachment. HELP!
By Olga Orrit
Sandy Bleeker
Hi again everyone Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial to do the following. I have 10 short videos that the client wants placed on one slide not on indiviuda...
By Wendy Farmer
Nagendiran madesan
how to use number variables to T/F Variables. Give me a Examples or Project File.
By Wendy Farmer
Judy Tapio
Everything I have read tells me to go to my Question list first, then Edit Results, but I cannot find it.  I see that in Quizmaker, but since I have converted my Power...
By Wendy Farmer
Karen Phelps
I'm wondering if it is possible to use a variable on a slide in one scene to trigger an action on a slide in a separate scene. For example, I want to use a course me...
By Wendy Farmer
Elaine Choo
Hi, I'm using Storyline 360 and have a slide with 3 hotspots that reveal layers when clicked. I would like the learner to only be able to move to the next slide if the...
By Elaine Choo
Tom Lacey-Johnson
I have created an image to put on my slider thumb but when I put it as a fill for the slider thumb it displays the wrong way round. the reason I used my own image is t...
By Jay Yearley
Raymond Scholl
I created True false variables to control slide advancement (on slide 1.6) and cannot get the next button to appear based on my trigger set up.  can you take  a look ...
By Raymond Scholl
Drew .
Let me describe what we are doing. First slide on the course has a button that opens a lightbox to give navigation information for accessibility. The idea being the ...
By Drew .
Prathiba Sriram
Hello, can someone help with this? I've added a question with 2 attempts (Try again and Incorrect). On the first go, both attempts work fine. When revisiting the slide...
By Alyssa Gomez
Eddie Garro
Good evening, I have created a storyline and have added a YouTube video (finally got that to work) however it will not automatically transition to the next slide now a...
By Wendy Farmer
Archana V
Hi, Is it possible to consider scoring for questions added in slide layers?
By Alyssa Gomez