Product Last Post Replies
Diana Kleiman
quizzes are correct in preview but dispaly Incorrect answers in SCORM cloud
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Gül Sun
Hello,   I've created a Survey  question slide and I want the results to be automatically sent to me. How can I do that? Im Publishing it e with the Web Version.   ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Pevenage
Hello, I have created a quiz in quizmaker 360, all is working well when I make a preview but when I publish for LMS or for Articulate Review, the learner choice(s) in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shauna Pancott
Hi all! I am relatively new to the world of e-learning. I currently design ILT workshops and have supported the development of e-learning content in previous roles. It...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Adam Takitam
Hi, I 've serious issue and don't really know why this is happening. I have videos on separate layers, buttons shows layers with videos (they are set to play automati...
By Adam Takitam
Suleman Rathor
Hey All, I hope you are all well. Is there a way to upload an audio file and reuse it in different scenes and layers? I have an audio file that needs to be played on...
By Techno10 Lorrain
Juliana Monique
Hi! Can anybody help me? I wish to know how I recover the answers from text entry slides. I need to do something in SCORM archive to extract this informations in repor...
By Juliana Monique
Amy Kotwitz
We are publishing our Storyline 3 files to LMS and uploading those SCORM files to Moodle. We have track settings in place that if all slides are viewed, the SCORM acti...
By Phil Mayor
Deborah Grimes
I have a slide with several layers. For some reason, all of them have vanished from the Slide Layers panel except for the Base Layer. The slide still works perfectly f...
By Wendy Farmer
K L
I have republished all courses for a particular client using the Presenter 360 most current updated software then imported it to my LMS provided by Silkroad.  All cour...
By Leslie McKerchie
Babette Miller
Is there a way for me to disable the Next or Forward button on an Articulate slide? I have a swf that I'm displaying on a slide and I want the button disabled until th...
By Ron Rhodes
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, We are hard at work migrating SL2 to SL3. We noticed SL3 renders the player with a  horizontal line at the top and bottom of the framed slide. See attached ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Night Owl
Hi All...I'm not getting this, I guess. I've looked at the thread discussing this, and it is not working for me. I'm trying to link to a published Storyline tutorial f...
By Alyssa Gomez
Ron Rhodes
Hi All! Does Storyline have a feature similar to Captivate's library?   I'd love to create my own assets, store them in a Libary that belongs to my project so I can e...
By Bob O'Donnell
Mary Beth Faccioli
I have a course that includes 1) a player menu, and 2) an interactive image within the course that also acts as a menu to content. Ideally, I would like the learner to...
By Mary Beth Faccioli
WellRyde Team
I have a course created in Rise. I would like to password protect it and be able to hit the URL from external source by sending the password in the header section of t...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By WellRyde Team
Andrea Opland
I have a course which was converted from SL2 to 360.  I have 2 slides where images are not appearing at the start of the timeline like they should. They appear a few ...
By Wendy Farmer
Sarah Idris
I am trying to get my Jeopardy board to change states when the question has been used. However, I can't seem to get them to change once they have been clicked. Does a...
By Michael Hinze
Wendy Adams
Hello All, I'm trying to have a certificate appear at the end of successful completion on a Quizmaker Quiz.  Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks in Advance, Wen...
By Alyssa Gomez
Brett Gorges
Every time I've tried importing a PowerPoint, there is some issue. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. But this time around, our design department creat...
By Alyssa Gomez