Product Last Post Replies
Sue Ascher
A learner is trying to complete a quiz, but receives the "Scroll Down" error message. It happened a few times but this question won't let her continue. She has scrolle...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Black
I notice on the system requirements page and also the  page the compares Flash and HTML that Firefox is not authorized by Articulate for use with Storyline HTML5 outpu...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Hartsell
I am trying to get Engage to open a file for the page turning animation that was created in Engage (Man on the Moon) to use for my own training.   I have successfully...
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Denise Barke
What I'd like to do is looping a video while the learner has opened a pop up (form filled with information). For the time the pop-up is shown, I want only a certain pa...
By Denise Barke
Jake Colman
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to this, so apologies if I sound idiotic or if this has been discussed before... Basically I'm trying to make it so that when a learner ha...
By Walt Hamilton
vered shwinger
Hi I have a published course (with no story) and i want to find out how the story was published (Scorm 1.2, Scorm 2004) how can i find out? thank you
By vered shwinger
Luís Rocha
Hi everybody, I need a soluction for my courses. I was tried some JS codes in E-Learning Heroes, but never worked. I need a good soluction to receive the Student Name...
By Luís Rocha
Alex House
Hey everyone, So I'm creating a stress management activity where the learner would read a series of statements and then rate each one between 1-5 depending how they f...
By David Tait
Chris Hodgson
We’ve recently been working with a client who’ve been making some great stuff for their own elearning courses using Rise. They were curious to know how the content cou...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By T Koetle
Mindy ThomasFulks
I have spent all week trying to figure this out. I want to sell my content. Seems like AO (articulate online) is the easiest way to host and upload my content but how ...
By Wade Wilson
Adrian Murray
Hi Folks, First off, I know there are numerous discussions on this topic so apologies for raising a new one but having spent a few hours navigating my way around the ...
By Adrian Murray
Jack Waller
Hi all,  I've posted this in the developer discussion area, but I thought I'd add it into the Storyline discussion area too.  Our company are using our own system to...
By tushar b
Emily Chorley
Morning guys, I'm definitely of the creative ilk, so when it comes to technical things I'm a mess! I'm desperately trying to get two buttons to work; Print notes ...
By Emily Chorley
Florence Rieu
Hi! Does anybody know how I can desactivate the enter key to prevent it from validating my text entry question instead of using the validate button? Indeed in the fre...
By Florence Rieu
Marvin Ihlenborg
Hi everybody, at the moment I am working on a new E-Learning course and have the following problem: I designed a group from pictures, textboxes and a form. This grou...
By Marvin Ihlenborg
Dinesh Kumar
I am using Articulate Storyline 3 Demo version for evaluation purpose. From the following link "https://articulate.com/support/article/javascript-best-practices-and-ex...
By Dinesh Kumar
Irene Lubbe
Hi everyone, I am very-very new to Articulate and not sure if this is the platform to ask this question? If not, please direct me to the appropriate discussion-board. ...
By LaWaune Netter
Bailey Bowyer
Hi guys, We have a course that has a passing score % set, turned on the Retry Quiz and Require Passing Score To Continue. When testing the course in the LMS, the Try ...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Bailey Bowyer
Susan Rice
I am interested in working with the quizmaker program but I am unsure how to access it to use it. The user guide page stated that it is part of the Articulate 360 subs...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hi All, I am creating a 508 compliance module, And my question is related to "JAWS Screen Reader". Will "JAWS Screen Reader" reads all text given in a particular slid...
By Alyssa Gomez