Product Last Post Replies
Brandon Lancaster
Good morning, Articulate Community! I have a simple question that probably has a simple answer -- is there a way to prevent learners from clicking an embedded .mp4 vi...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Brandon Lancaster
Kassy Boisclair
Hii!  I know I already found a post about it, but it is 4 years old so a thought better write a new one. I'm trying to import a MP4 vidéo in my slide, (it MUST be i...
By Alyssa Gomez
Lianne Zitzelsberger
I can't seem to find the Record Screen option, is it available to 360 users only?
By Lianne Zitzelsberger
Lorenz T
Hi, I'm using storyline 2 for a training project; output must be HTML5 for ipad users. I'm experiencing slow background image loading between slides; when user naviga...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Gerrard
Google Sites is a hosted web site tool where the creation and editing is done on-line. There is no uploading to an FTP server, at least not one that is visible to the ...
By CRN EM WFD
Philippe JEANTY
I am trying to understand when does the timeline extends to the right when pushing objects onto it. Sometimes it seems that as i push objects to the right the timeline...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi,  Are Articulate going to be exhibiting/lecturing this year? Any other Heroes planning on going? I'll be there afternoon of Jan 31st if anyone else feels like mee...
By Sam Lincoln
Paul Williams
Hi all, Just wondered, if I have a module that has a title, say 'Baking Cakes'.. can I set up a variable that allows me to repeat that text elsewhere in the project? S...
By Paul Williams
Chris Undery
We use Yammer where I work and run SL3 content through our LMS (Cornerstone on Demand). I want to try and utilise a social aspect inside a piece of learning and one w...
By Chris Undery
Raina Berry
I attended a webinar tutorial today focusing on Rise.  I am wondering if that webinar is archived anywhere.  I'd like to be able to view it again.
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Raina Berry
Mary Burns
Hi all, I copied Nicole word-for-word and created a jeopardy game for reading teachers. I'd like to demo it Monday but the Jeopardy theme song doesn't work when I uplo...
Mike Battles
I have built several 50 slide scenes with many different variables in each scene. I wanted to work on the scenes separately so i would not have such a large file. I ha...
Olga Orrit
Hello! I use mp.3 in Imovie to make a poduct with picutres and sound and as the result the final product is .mov. I  convert it into MP4. When i publish my .story the...
Annabel Lundy
Hi, I am creating a Self assessment through Storyline and I am wondering if there is a way to publish the Project in Full Screen? I have currently been using Rise, but...
Victoria Sublette
Hi Heroes, We would like to make our Survey Monkey surveys mandatory, so that the course is incomplete if the user doesn't complete the survey. However, we also want ...
By Victoria Sublette
Simcha Wolfe
Hi there! I have a formatting challenge. My buttons both read as Calibri sz. 14, however, the visual aesthetic indicates otherwise. I am seeking advice as to what  I c...
By Christian Herman
niomi rosenberg
Hi everyone, I have a trigger set for a marker to be hidden when an object is dragged to a target.   3 out of 4 markers behave properly.  The first market disappears ...
By niomi rosenberg
Doug Dewan
Hello, we just upgraded to Articulate 360 and Rise and so far very impressed with the capability of both. My first course I am trying to create in Rise, I wanted to m...
By Alyssa Gomez
Cameron Stewart
Short Version: I used Rise to create my resume/portfolio as an eLearning Module, and the feedback has been great. It's here -->  www.portfolio.cameronstewart.com/e...
Arlyn Asch
Hi all,  I’m hosting my first Articulate Live webinar! It’s going to be all about Rise, the authoring app in Articulate 360 that makes it easy to build fully-responsi...