Product Last Post Replies
Darin Fennell
I have been looking for line spacing that is in between 1 and 1.5. After doing some investigating I found the "Exactly" option under Paragraph/Spacing. However, I am n...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Darin Fennell
Helene Caura
Hello I had a strange request today: integrate a project in Articulate Studio 09 or 13! I haven't used it since 6 years, if not more! I have a 09 license. So I downl...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maria Ramsay
We have a slide with several layers which may be visited in random order. We do not want the player to be able to advance to the next slide until all of the layers hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
B (Ben) Nayak
Hi All, When I publish with Flash with HTML5 fallback in SL360, the Flash output running on IE (story_flash.html), shows a non-functional scroll bar in the Menu. Initi...
By Alyssa Gomez
Linda Hummel
I have a quiz question that refers to a section of a report.  I would like the user to be able to view it if they need a reminder of what it looks like.  I have tried ...
By Linda Hummel
Laura  Lubin
Hello, I created a very straight-forward Storyline scene using hotspots to advance the slides. In preview, everything works great. However, when I publish it, the scen...
By Laura Lubin
Brittney Price
I'm trying to export and XLIFF file for translation in Storyline 360. The export to Word worked fine. Selecting version 1.2 or 2.0 I get the message that Windows can't...
By Alyssa Gomez
Dave Goodman
We have an AICC course that loads correctly on two of our client's LMSs but does not work on the SEL LMS. It also completes correctly on 360 Online and on SCORMCloud. ...
By Dave Goodman
Joseph Benton
While working with Text Entry fields, I find that I end up with duplicate triggers which get created automatically. First of all, I'm not sure why the software would a...
By Crystal Horn
James Lavis
Hey everyone, We are experiencing an issue whereby users are receiving older module content in our LMS despite new packages being uploaded and old ones being deleted....
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By James Lavis
Knut Jackowski
Hello! In Storyline 3 I regularly use multiple choice questions. The choices are to be aligned under one another, so I do not change their position. Now sometimes, i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Norma Kaplan
Hi!  I am trying to create a video quiz like the shown 2 months ago: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-interactive-video-quiz I am using ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Cobain
Hi - I have been playing around with Peek and have found the option after recording to upload a new version rather than the default, create a new video. However, when...
Peek 360 over 6 years ago
By Mark Cobain
Ippokratis Dakoglou
Hello, we have a customer that needed a course with 5 chapters. Each of these chapters has five questions, so we have a total of 25 questions. The Results Slide in th...
By Wendy Farmer
Dennis Peach
Hi everyone, really need some advice here. We have a course designed on AS2 which runs happily on our LMS but when it was uploaded to a clients LMS although delegates ...
By Knut Jackowski
Nabeel Asif
Hello Everyone, Can anyone help please...?? I can't create a button that function is to show and close the layer.... for example if I press 'T' to show the transcript...
By Nabeel Asif
Bronwyn Menton
Help. I have just installed the Windows 10 update and now Storyline 3 won't launch. Any clues? thanks Bronwyn
By Alyssa Gomez
Aly Gillen
Hello!  I've recently discovered the Import Question button, and it's a huge time-saver. However, my company uses a custom template for quizzes, and the importing doe...
By Alyssa Gomez
Maryanne Henderson
My department is working on standardizing its brand identity. As part of that process, my co-worker has created a theme in PowerPoint for use in our e-Learning courses...
By Maryanne Henderson
Curtis Wiens
Does not look like this is currently possible. Feature request? :)
By Alyssa Gomez