Product Last Post Replies
Christancia Chotia
Hi there, I have attempted to build a timer counter on my file. Its build on a layer and shows on the base layer when the timeline starts. However when I click on a b...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Janzen
I’ve wasted almost half a workday trying to figure out what is going on with this problem. I’m using Presenter ’13, as seen here in the attachment.  In PowerPoint (P...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Lemieux
Hi All,   Not sure whether this is a purposeful feature or not in Articulate, but I'm experiencing a challenge with importing scenes from an existing project.   Sp...
By Alyssa Gomez
samantha schwartz
Hello -   I am trying to figure out how to break up portions of our presentation in articulate and then merge them together. Can you assist? Thanks!    
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Moore
I am currently using a trial copy of Storyline 360 and running into some issues with the fonts I am using on slide content not being properly displayed in HTML5. Orig...
By Steve Moore
Ellen Winton
So I know there have been a lot of discussions around filling out forms. I'm building a course and at the end the learner will be able to fill out the form using text ...
By Ellen Winton
Steve Singleton
I'm getting a strange error when I publish for e-mail. (see attached image. I've always used this method to send out review copies and have never had this problem bef...
By Steve Singleton
Damien Néanne
Hi everybody! We are creating comics at work. For now it's just some pdf's draws but i want transform it as an interactiv model. So i'm looking for an effect which si...
By Damien Néanne
Cynthia Franzen
I work for a non profit and need to get a new employee trained on Articulate Storyline 2..... I have always sent my staff to the Yukon course but it looks like they ar...
By Ron Price
Keith Kemsley
Does anyone know if creating and sharing Articulate Packages degrades the audio (or any of the other files) or does it create a true, just-the-same copy of the files t...
By Crystal Horn
Thomas Carlisle
Greetings, I am trying to create a quiz question on a software training where I need to test that the user is going through the appropriate 3 steps. My slide is set ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Myres Hopkins
Hi, I just want to compare prices. I am in Brazil and the representative here charges me the equivalent to USD 848,37 for the Articulate Srotyline 2. Actually, I asked...
Naelag Yaba
Hello! The character bundle available for Articulate 2 and also for Storyline 360 is not very varied. I'd need casual business characters, ethnically diverse. Do you ...
Trevor Young
I have just downloaded a trial of Articulate 360. All of my existing courses were created in Storyline 2 and stored on our share point site. I have tried to download ...
Mette Stroemsvik
Is it possible to retrive an earlier version of a file if the latest edition was corrupted while saving. When I open an earlier version I get that the file is being u...
Bea Campbell
Hi I'm new to Storyline and I've made a recording but there is too long a pause midway through.  Is it possible to delete 3 seconds by splicing out that section ? Man...
By Wendy Farmer
Nitin Malhotra
Hi.. How can I remove the Player Background from my story. I want to make a Full Blank White Screen on which my content will be shown. I have enclosed a sample story...
By Nitin Malhotra
Howie Pearson
I'm continually getting the problem 'Loading Audio' in the timeline when I open a course file. Is this a problem anyone else is experiencing?  I've just had my PC ser...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, We have several courses built with Articulate Presenter/Studio. Each of these courses uses an inserted “web object” to pull up a web page inside the course. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cris smith
Hello, I’m trying to loop some images on their own. At the same time, I want the user to be able to select which image to view (similar to the yahoo home page). I go...
By Leslie McKerchie