Product Last Post Replies
Sue Bick
Is it possible to add ALT tags to images included in Storyline presentations?
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Kevin Brake
Amma Knight
I built a jeopardy style game with a template that I downloaded on this site. Variables were added to add and/or subtract pre-set scores for 5 teams on the layers. The...
By Dave Cox
Stacey Wacheski
Hello, I've been having problems with Presenter removing my URL anchors. I enter the following link http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/M-7.01/page-1.html#h-1 ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bryan sionicio
hi guys, we dont have an LMS as of the moment and our company wants to utilize sharepoint 2013 cloud, but the question is can i use JScript inside storyline 2 to add n...
By Brian Dennis
Katherine Patla
Hello! I have been searching on the forums and I found answers regarding it is best practice to resize your images before importing into Storyline. My question for you...
By Mike Jones
Leonard Tann
Good day all! I'm still relatively new to Articulate Storyline and while I'm definitely enjoying the product I run into the occasional blindspot.   Currently I'm bu...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jacqueline Miller
Can I use variables to fill in fielded data for me? What I want to do is start with a landing page with various customers. Say for example I click on Jane Doe. As I mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jackie Van Nice
I'm sort of head over heels for the new 360 Content Library (new illustrated and photographic characters and, beeeautiful new templates!) - but I'm curious about what ...
By David Charney
jane howkins
Hi  Cheeky question - does anyone have a form that they use when other departments request elearning to be created that covers content, timescales etc? I dont have a...
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Croft
Hello, I'm testing my course in ScormCloud with Flash disabled in Chrome and IE to run the HTML5 output. It seems to be completely ignoring the triggered navigation a...
By Alyssa Gomez
Rebecca Adler
I am building a course in SL360 using a client's font, which I purchased. The font theme was imported to SL360 when I imported some slides from an SL2 file for the sam...
Sherrie French
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what is going on with this slide.  I have an error layer that should display when the user clicks the next button if any of 6 b...
By Walt Hamilton
JACOB STONE
I am trying to limit quiz attempts and I am using a variable to limit the user to two attempts. The retry quiz button is supposed to disable when the button is clicked...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rich Lesser
All- I have a layer with multiple state changes when users interact with buttons. I also have one callout that is hidden,  and i want it to change to normal once all (...
By Rich Lesser
Brian Wiltz
I opened an Articulate 1 project in Articulate 2 and now all of my sublayers only appear for a second and then vanish. I have hours of content build in Articulate 1 th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Carson
Has anyone else come across and issue with the seekbar being pushed below the player in IOS10? Has anyone seen anything like this before or know of a fix? Thanks! Andy
By Leslie McKerchie
Ron Blumenthal
I  am having issues running Windows 8.1-64bit OS.  After I publish a course, Storyline hangs if I attempt to publish a 2nd course before I reboot. After I attempt to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
dan streeter
This may be a super simple question...but I have an intro slide with music that lasts about 30 seconds...however, I want the user to be able to press next and move bey...
By Alyssa Gomez
Janelle  Metz
I recently read a brief overview of how to use Storyline 2 to create graphics. I particularly love Nicole Legault's office graphics she has generously provided for dow...
By Nicole Legault
Pierre Vichier-Guerre
Hi, I'm actually trying to manage the easiest way to handle multilingual courses. I got the idea to duplicate the content of one course, in the same course (as on the...