Product Last Post Replies
Per  Nørsten
Searching for at way to publish my storyline project to a format that can be uploaded directly to youtube ie. mp4, avi etc. Is it not possible? BR Per
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris McAllister
If a person does NOT have storyline or internet connectivity is there anyway they can view a storyline output?
By Alyssa Gomez
Carl Bouwer
Hi, One of clients across their network are using Windows Server 2008, using Google chrome with flash v23.0.0.207. Most of the users are able to do all the questions...
By Alyssa Gomez
Íde O'Neill
Hello Heroes! Is there any facility / mechanism in Storyline which will accommodate an answer in a fill-in-the-blank question slide, that is imprecise because the lea...
By Alyssa Gomez
Jared Zisser
Hi, I'm trying to create a quiz and a survey for the end of the training. From my understanding, only one could be tracked in LMS. Is there a way that both of these c...
By Alyssa Gomez
Anita W
I've read https://articulate.com/support/article/exceeding-scorm-suspend-data-limits and other discussions here, but my specific comment is regarding:  Variables and ...
By Anita W
Beverly Furtado
Hi, so i tried following the instructions to upload my project created in storyline onto tempshare - published my project, zipped the file and dragged into the place i...
By Ali Goulet
Frederick Bergeron
I was curious to know if you plan at adding an 'expiration' setting for the share option? Could be decided by the number of days available, or, available to a specific...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Dawon Hawkins
I created a course and instead of using the "resources" tab, I want to use the lightbox for users to access PDFs.  When I publish the project to my desktop and preview...
Susan Quidley
I would like to create a video marker and add a recorded screencast into the Marker.  Is this possible?
By Alyssa Gomez
Wesley Scott
Hello all, We have had several clients report a "File not found" error on Mac/iPad clients running Safari. I had to run updates on my Mac to get the latest safari (w...
By Ali Goulet
Melissa Lucas
Hello guys,  I have been working in storyline 2 using parallels and I notice that after a while the system and programs really slow down and everything takes forever ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Billy Zwiener
So, I'm a little bummed out at how complex things have turned. I bought the software the other day and get "Replay" for free... Nice perk except I cant get it to run f...
Articulate Replay over 7 years ago
Petronela Gdovinova
Hello everyone, I just upgraded a project built in Storyline 2 to  Storyline 360 to test the responsive design, but it does not seem to work. Are there any adjustment...
Naranjo Mora
Hola a tod@s :) Tengo el problema de que al subir el scorm de un test hecho con articulate a moodle solamente me dice si este test está aprobado o suspendido, pero no...
By Alyssa Gomez
Doug Adams
I am trying to use the eye dropper to select a color for a shape, to get shapes to blend into the background.  When I click on the eye dropper there is a color square ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Waldron
I'm looking for a way to quiz a learner on filling out a time chart and submitting it for grading -- I found the Freeform option -- but I can't figure out how to creat...
By Crystal Horn
Alex Gwinn
Hi all, Before I commit myself to SL360, could anyone please tell me if the Publish to Word quality has improved? I'm currently using SL2 (3 days of trial left!) and...
Jessica Palma
Hello-  I'm trying out the free trial of Articulate 360 and I have a quick question/concern. I'm 'upgrading' some of my existing projects and previewing with Storylin...
Jane De Sousa
I downloaded a great tabs interaction template and imported it into a course.  In preview mode, this slide will not advance after each tab has been selected even thoug...
By Leslie McKerchie