Product Last Post Replies
Premier Inc
Hi All! I am trying to create a drag and drop interaction that requires users to get it right in order to move forward. However, as I have it now... if the user gets ...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Diane Anderson
I have a scrolling window on my slide. I want to demonstrate clicking on a button on the screen that is inside the scrolling window. My mouse does not move. I assume i...
By Ali Goulet
Lea Niven-Smith
Hi everyone,  I'm working on an e-learning course for a client and i need to create a drag and drop question, however i also need to have multiple wrong answers withi...
By Veronica Budnikas
Alice Lee
I got this error message in the preview "The slide target of this link is not available in this preview." I am not sure what I did incorrectly when setting up the trig...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicholas Findley
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to draw on a Video in Articulate? Im creating a user guide at work and want to highlight specific parts of  the Video.  Ideally ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Melea Fisher
We had a storyline 2 file made by a third party - and now want to edit it.  I had all the files sent via dropbox - but how do I easily import these into storyline so t...
By Melea Fisher
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
I use the defaulted feedback windows for correct and incorrect responses then just edit the text. I have received some quiz feedback that is so long, it reduces the fo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anissa Langhorst
I have hundreds of courses with embedded quizzes.  When I upgrade my courses from Presenter 13' to Presenter 360 and republish the player template is correct for the e...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave T
Hello all, I have created custom playback controls in a master slide using triggers.  The controls are timed so that a "Forward" button appears one second before the ...
Connor Tunney
Hello all, I am trying to devise an activity whereby a student enters information in Articulate via text box and the information they submit is E-mailed to an instruc...
By Ali Goulet
Brian Houle
Hi, folks! So, I once lived in a Linux world in college.  Then, when I started work, I moved to a Windows world.   I just accepted a new job and the question has arise...
Elizabeth Howard
How do I purge the story content to only include content currently used in the project? I want to use my favorite template; however, when I delete mp4 videos, they sti...
By Elizabeth Howard
Linda Lorenzetti
Help me heroes! I have a course online that is having a major launch tomorrow, no one has reported any problems with it until today.  When the CEO tried to run it on E...
Julie Miles
I'm interested to know whether Articulate intends to continue developing the standalone version of Storyline 2, or whether upgrades will be confined to the version inc...
Jason Dumois
Hi, Does anyone know if Cornerstone LMS supports Tin Can? I looked on the Tin Can website and didn't see it listed.  Thanks!
Cindy Clemens
I'm trying to publish to CD and it doesn't appear to be creating the autorun.inf file. Or at least I can't find it.  This is what I'm getting... When I have a user ...
By Dave Cox
Laurie MacDonald Steele
I have a quiz where I have allowed multiple attempts to complete the question - in theory users should end up with 100% upon completion.  Seems like even when they ans...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, Are courses published to LMS (SCORM) with Articulate Presenter mobile compatible? Or is there some other thing I have to do when publishing to enable mobile playb...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ell Jana
Hi, With so much excitement with the new release, I went in to the Articulate 360 free trial to test it out for my team. I started using it for a real project so I co...
Vincent Santilli
I am having a problem publishing a course on my lMS. It says the manifest is not at root directory. I inherited this course from a SME and it was done in Storyline 360...
By Leslie McKerchie